Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#Hohensee.....Wright has lost is confidence. Needs to sit a few games.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
      Or "O'Hennessey" as the Emporia broadcasters eventually morphed his name to.

Comment

If he sits a few games, he probably needs to be done as the starter for the rest of his career at NW. A RS-So who was second team all-conference taking a backseat to a RS-Fr? This is a 2002 Pitt State problem.

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

A sad sign of the current state of each program. Neither is a legitimate threat to even make the quarter finals.
        QFs seem like a possibility (not likely) because who knows how a playoff bracket will fall, but SFs seem out of the question. Not only are the teams not that scary, but both fanbases are VERY aware of the programs' not being title contenders as they currently stand. Anyone else take a look at Arrowhead ticket availability lately? If you're hoping for a 2004-05 atmosphere or even a 2011-12 atmosphere, I think you'll be disappointed on Saturday. However, these are still two good teams and Saturday's weather looks great for it.

Comment

A team could do that steady improvement thing that NW is famous for. Sort of like Pitt did in 2011. Way too early to declare either team dead at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post

Or "O'Hennessey" as the Emporia broadcasters eventually morphed his name to.
            Makes me miss the Elwood announcers who called everyone "Wilson"

Comment

From sources here in KC, because of the impending rain coming in late Wednesday and Thursday, the Chiefs will make a noon time decision on Friday on whether to allow game on Saturday. Don't want field torn up for Sunday. Could be a real possibility that it's moved back to Maryville. To bad if that happens that we can move to that Soccer stadium that is no longer being used for the year, since they suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                I heard Snoop is doing the halftime show.
                I just bought tickets!

Comment

From sources here in KC, because of the impending rain coming in late Wednesday and Thursday, the Chiefs will make a noon time decision on Friday on whether to allow game on Saturday. Don't want field torn up for Sunday. Could be a real possibility that it's moved back to Maryville. To bad if that happens that we can move to that Soccer stadium that is no longer being used for the year, since they suck.
                  Yet another reason to hate Camarohead

Comment

Unlike NW, the Chiefs can afford a tarp. Not only that, but between the nfl game and the real game on Saturday the only running by running backs will be done on Saturday.

Sporting KC did suck yesterday. Awful year. It's the Curse of D2 Football!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Yet another reason to hate Camarohead
                      That place just needs to get turf already. I get the novelty of having grass - but think about how much they spend and how much it limits them. With turf they could easily rent it out a lot more often!
                      Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

I think there are more natural turf fields in the NFL than artificial...Maybe not...

Comment

I can't wait to see the NW fans cry about how trashed the parking lot is after the pregame tailgate. The venue might think about double or tripling the amount of dumpsters in the parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by NW B2 View Post
                            I can't wait to see the NW fans cry about how trashed the parking lot is after the pregame tailgate. The venue might think about double or tripling the amount of dumpsters in the parking lot.
                            I don't think that it has anything to do with the number of dumpsters in the parking lot - more to do with the lack of personal accountability for one's own mess.
                            Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post

I don't think that it has anything to do with the number of dumpsters in the parking lot - more to do with the lack of personal accountability for one's own mess.
                              It's the same everywhere. If I had a dollar for every dirty diaper I have found in a retail parking lot, I would be rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Unlike NW, the Chiefs can afford a tarp. Not only that, but between the nfl game and the real game on Saturday the only running by running backs will be done on Saturday.

Sporting KC did suck yesterday. Awful year. It's the Curse of D2 Football!
                                I hope that we continue to curse that craphole team and their owners.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X