Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PittStateFootball View Post

I wondered if this was going to be an issue, I heard on the Pitt radio broadcast Saturday Eddie saying something along the lines of "if we get to play at Arrowhead" had a feeling it was not a for sure deal. Wonder if there will be a refund of ticket prices if the game gets moved? I sure as hell am not going to be happy paying $35 a ticket to watch this game anywhere other than Arrowhead but already purchased tickets. Friday at noon doesn't give much notice to fans that are traveling for this game.....not cool.
    I'm gonna wait and see. It's not like they are gonna sell out.

Comment

I wondered if this was going to be an issue, I heard on the Pitt radio broadcast Saturday Eddie saying something along the lines of "if we get to play at Arrowhead" had a feeling it was not a for sure deal. Wonder if there will be a refund of ticket prices if the game gets moved? I sure as hell am not going to be happy paying $35 a ticket to watch this game anywhere other than Arrowhead but already purchased tickets. Friday at noon doesn't give much notice to fans that are traveling for this game.....not cool.
      There is a lot of time between now and then and it's Midwest weather. What they say today weather wise doesn't amount to a hill of Gorilla crap come Friday. Hang tight.

Comment

When Cammarohead did this to us several years ago when it was NW vs WU and the Chiefs cancelled because of a threat of snow (it actually didn't snow at all in KC and snowed like crazy in Maryville - made for an amazing game experience) If I remember right the tickets were refunded. NW Season ticketholders got their seats, all the other seats were sold at GA prices I believe. Like this time, it was all done last minute and I've slept a few times since then so I may be wrong on the prices.
        Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Why do we schedule a game at Arrowhead with the chiefs playing the next day especially after the Washburn fiasco a few years ago. Also wondering why they still have natural grass at Arrowhead

Comment

Originally posted by MEAN GREEN MACHINE View Post
            Why do we schedule a game at Arrowhead with the chiefs playing the next day especially after the Washburn fiasco a few years ago. Also wondering why they still have natural grass at Arrowhead
            A little over half of NFL stadiums have Natural grass.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAN GREEN MACHINE View Post
              Also wondering why they still have natural grass at Arrowhead
              So the Pitt and Northwest cheerleaders will have something to graze on.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Wouldn't that actually be Mule Cheerleaders...since Mules typically graze on grass....

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Wouldn't that actually be Mule Cheerleaders...since Mules typically graze on grass....
                  Mules cheerleaders prefer to smoke it.

Comment

Mules cheerleaders prefer to smoke it.
                    Didn't realize they could prescribe that for venereal diseases?

Comment

It took an ass to actually get the trash talk going. How fitting.

Comment

[QUOTE=Shanghai Mule;n433658]

Not sure if the NW cheerleaders are grazers, but the Pitt cheerleaders are definitely corn fed porkers.......just watch Pitt's halftime pig wrestling.......those are some stout babes.
                        Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 10-08-2019, 10:24 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kiss My Ass;n433689]

Not sure if the NW cheerleaders are grazers, but the Pitt cheerleaders are definitely corn feed porkers.......just watch Pitt's halftime pig wrestling.......those are some stout babes.
                          Linebacker babies. The kind of ladies who's photos you see in the dictionary under the word cankle and fupa.

Comment

If I am not mistaken, I believe that the Pitt State dance team is called the Silverbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                              It took an ass to actually get the trash talk going. How fitting.
                              Somebody had to jump start this snooze fest.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
                                If I am not mistaken, I believe that the Pitt State dance team is called the Silverbacks.
                                Yes, and the new Pitt State mascot is a monkey riding a pig. I'm sure NW Normal has a picture of that somewhere in his file that he can post.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X