Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turnovers worry me. Mak had one bad game and Mlekus had one. I would hate to think what would happen if they both had one at the same time.

Comment

Wonder what the deal with Bradbury is? Maybe they are med red shirting him?

Comment

5 ish days until we find out if one or both are paper tigers or not.

Comment

Runs slants and you'll be golden

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            If Pitt loses, it will be due to NW being better.

If NW loses, it will be because of referees, or the sun being in their eyes, or the moon not being in the 7th house, or any other lame excuse the butt clown NW fans can vomit out. That will transition right into all of football at every level from the NFL to Pop Warner being "down".

I hope Pitt wins so we can have that to look forward to. smdh
            I hope that Pitt loses, so you all can start your second half season spiral downward like you have done the past years, then you can vomit back out the "Fire Beck and Co" BS.....

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

I hope that Pitt loses, so you all can start your second half season spiral downward like you have done the past years, then you can vomit back out the "Fire Beck and Co" BS.....
              The fire Beck stuff hasn't really died down any.

Comment

Those stats that Clintec posted were nice but I don't think they take into account our 3 qb system. With Mlekus your passing offense would far surpass ours except for TE shot put and high school heave.

With Sexton and running slants only our passing offense advantage goes up to approximately 1 trillion percent advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                  Those stats that Clintec posted were nice but I don't think they take into account our 3 qb system. With Mlekus your passing offense would far surpass ours except for TE shot put and high school heave.

With Sexton and running slants only our passing offense advantage goes up to approximately 1 trillion percent advantage.
                  Unless he stares down his targets.

NW has a good running game and have a true deep ball threat. Those are the teams that Pitt has had issues with since switching to the TCU defense.

Comment

Mlekus failing to read the uncovered DE on the option worries me, too. No matter how many sandbags NW fans stack, they will have speed on defense,and it'll be TFL and stripped ball city.

Comment

That 3 man front with the backers cheated up that ESU ran did really well against the NW ground attack. Then again, Pitt tried that against UCO and gave up lots of runs.

Comment

Pitt's LB's are getting the hang of it.

Comment

That 3 man front with the backers cheated up that ESU ran did really well against the NW ground attack. Then again, Pitt tried that against UCO and gave up lots of runs.
                          ESU has been pretty darn good against the run this year
                          Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post

ESU has been pretty darn good against the run this year
                            They held Pitt to 3.0 per carry, 1.8 on straight up Veer plays, but sold out 100% to do it. Mlekus couldn't make em pay for it, though.

Comment

They held Pitt to 3.0 per carry, 1.8 on straight up Veer plays, but sold out 100% to do it. Mlekus couldn't make em pay for it, though.
                              NW didn't fair much better - but the play calling was atrocious and it was pretty obvious when NW was going to run/throw. Like you said, they sold out to stop the run. Would have thought a little play action would catch them off guard. It worked when they brought in the back up QB/punter who they use as a runner, rolled him out everyone went after him and he made a simple toss over their heads to a wide open receiver for a TD.

With the exception of the UCO game, every pass this season has been practically a lateral or 40 yards down field. It's like they forgot about the simple 8 yard pass. Maybe that would require teaching route running - but that's a whole other discussion.
                              Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                                From sources here in KC, because of the impending rain coming in late Wednesday and Thursday, the Chiefs will make a noon time decision on Friday on whether to allow game on Saturday. Don't want field torn up for Sunday. Could be a real possibility that it's moved back to Maryville. To bad if that happens that we can move to that Soccer stadium that is no longer being used for the year, since they suck.
                                I wondered if this was going to be an issue, I heard on the Pitt radio broadcast Saturday Eddie saying something along the lines of "if we get to play at Arrowhead" had a feeling it was not a for sure deal. Wonder if there will be a refund of ticket prices if the game gets moved? I sure as hell am not going to be happy paying $35 a ticket to watch this game anywhere other than Arrowhead but already purchased tickets. Friday at noon doesn't give much notice to fans that are traveling for this game.....not cool.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X