Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, I'm to busy to keep feeding this thread, but I think there is now sufficient smack material on the field for both sides to run with. Plus, UCM still has to play both teams so I need to hold some of my better insults for later.

HAVE AT IT BOYS

Comment

Neither fan base thinks their team is great this year, so there isn't much poo slinging.

Rule#1 for both fan bases: If you don't have the guts to sling it before, don't be showing up after a win to do so.

Comment

How do you get a one armed NW fan out of a tree?

Wave

Comment

I like how NW always wants to play at arrowhead because they are ashamed of that dump they have up North.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            I like how NW always wants to play at arrowhead because they are ashamed of that dump they have up North.
            Whatever! That place is amazing!! It seats what 8 or 10 fans on the used bleachers that the Spoofhounds sold them.

Comment

First , they put him in to run the ball, then they had him pass it, lately he has been punting too. Hohensee is turning into a triple threat player.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                First , they put him in to run the ball, then they had him pass it, lately he has been punting too. Hohensee is turning into a triple threat player.
                Normal hasn't been paying attention apparently - he's been the punter all year. He's been playing the 2015 Zimmerman role of coming in to run, run, run - but unlike 2015, they have actually let him pass it a few times. They haven't been pretty per se - but have been effective. This week they had him combine his running QB skills and punting skills when they faked a punt.
                Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post

Normal hasn't been paying attention apparently - he's been the punter all year. He's been playing the 2015 Zimmerman role of coming in to run, run, run - but unlike 2015, they have actually let him pass it a few times. They haven't been pretty per se - but have been effective. This week they had him combine his running QB skills and punting skills when they faked a punt.
                  Need to work him at a LB for a few snaps.

Comment

You got me Dude! Five weeks into the season and I have only been to two NW FB games. One of those, against UCO, Hohensee didn't punt until fourth quarter and I had left by that time. I just assumed they were using him in short field punts situations, like NW has always done with their QB's. BTW, the first two weeks I was at Abilene Christian games, then last week I was at the Nebraska/Northwestern game with my wife and son.

PS I haven't been doing very well in the pick 'em contest either. Nor have I had the time to figure out how to post photos. Maybe that's a good thing? I thought Brandon might be blocking my posts until I coughed up my 2019 donation.
                    Last edited by NW Normal; 10-08-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post

Didn't Zimmerman start throwing in the play offs that year? Hmm, breaking tendencies, must have been a one year phenomenon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Wouldn't that actually be Mule Cheerleaders...since Mules typically graze on grass....
                        Logic doesn't work on here, pal . Nobody's buying it and you shouldn't be peddling it.

Comment

• Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

Didn't Zimmerman start throwing in the play offs that year? Hmm, breaking tendencies, must have been a one year phenomenon!!
                          Going back and looking at the stats - Zimmerman did throw more than I remember, at least according to the stats. Now those throws may have been when he was QBing in the 4th quarter and not just swapping out for a play. I don't remember him passing on any of those plays. He also didn't play against West Georgia or Shep - I had forgotten that.
                          Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

• Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post

Going back and looking at the stats - Zimmerman did throw more than I remember, at least according to the stats. Now those throws may have been when he was QBing in the 4th quarter and not just swapping out for a play. I don't remember him passing on any of those plays. He also didn't play against West Georgia or Shep - I had forgotten that.
                            I think he threw a TD against Pitt the first play they put him in one year.

Comment

• I looked it up. He ran one in the first play and threw one in later. That was 2016.

Comment

• How do you know if a male NW Alum is married?
                                There's tobacco juice on both sides of the truck.

How many NW Freshman does it take to change a light bulb?
                                None. That's a Sophomore course.

Fertilizer.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X