Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

Maybe the Buffalo Bills sequence made this not the case for NW, but, in general, those are the teams that are regarded as special for Pitt State. In the D2 era, the teams are 90, 91, 92, 95, 04 and 11. I don't know anybody who holds any of the the other version in the same esteem as those teams. However, within those six years, anyone's particular favorite is going to vary.
    Not every season can be special though, because then none of them are. :)

If that's the case, NW only cares about Championship teams. If we care about QF teams, we have a lot to care about.

Comment

• "Pitt vs Northwest Trash Talk Thread" ???....Have you people lost your minds and / or your will to live? This has all the smack of a discussion at a nursing home. Throw some gas on the fire or go home and take a nap zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
      Last edited by Donkeydamus; 10-09-2019, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iconions View Post

...and we KNOW that Wikipedia is the end all, beat all, of all knowledge! Who writes for Wikipedia again, and what are his/her credentials????
        A NW fan who can kind of read shows up, and you hit him with that kind of negativity? That's harsh, man.
        Last edited by Predatory Primates; 10-09-2019, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Watched the hohensee kid punt the other day. He made some great punts in that first half

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

A NW fan who can kind of read shows up, and you hit him with that kind of negativity? That's harsh, man.
            Hey, I can read good!!!

Comment

• Two Bearcat fans and a Pitt State alum get stranded in a snowstorm. Only one king room available at the local hotel. The Pitt guy takes the middle of the bed. When they wake up in the morning the NW guy on the left sez "weird, I had a dream i was getting jerked off last night." NW guy on the right sez, "weird...I had same dream." Gorilla fan sez, "weird...I had a dream I was cross country skiing."

Comment

• ITT, several NW fans admit their sexual fantasies.

Comment

• Pitt Stain grads are the reason they have to put directions on shampoo bottles

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                    Pitt Stain grads are the reason they have to put directions on shampoo bottles
                    Pitt Stain grads are the only reason they put directions on everything.

Comment

• Serious question:
                      Has Wright been nursing an injury this season?

Comment

• Maybe nursing an injury that he got in the Hays game last season?

Comment

• I ask because looking at stats, the game before Hays last year was the last time he really burned anyone running the ball.

Comment

• I hope that trend continues for 1 more week.

Comment

• Is the weather going to hold out for this to be played at Arrowhead?

Comment

• I think they said they wouldn't know until tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X