Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he threw one near the goal line once or twice. They used to put him in like a wildcat QB down there and let him run it. Don't remember if they were close games or not, though.

Comment

• Beck missed his chance to line a QB up as a back in the veer and do a direct snap to him. I was expecting it to happen, but it didn't.

Comment

• He had almost certainly never thrown in non-garbage time before then. He had one of the weirdest Pitt State careers of anyone I can remember. Came in pretty highly touted, with two other QBs where were both similarly highly touted, faced major adversity from both injury and position mismanagement of any Pitt State player I can remember (imagine if Mlekus switches back to safety next year, then blows out his knee, then returns as a backup QB and S/T utility player in 2022) and stuck with it picking up spot playing time on S/T or second/third units until the NCAA forcibly removed him from the field.

I don't know the guy at all, but he gave off a vibe of truly loving football in a way that most of us message boarders only imagine ourselves as loving the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          The position on the field screamed fake, but I think they were 100% worried about Hohensee running it and not throwing it.
          Agreed.

Comment

• NW is capable of running a trick play on every punt, field goal, etc and we still are not ready for it...... I was telling my dad every time any of those situations arose to watch for the fake because NW plays to win. Makes me wonder if our coaches even discussed a fake before hand.....god forbid call timeout and talk it over.

Comment

• Congrats to Andrews and Phillips on OPOW/DPOW. So far NW has 7 POW in 6 weeks(and and least 1 per week)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X