Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCO at UCM trash talk thread.~aka:beating a dead horse

Donkeydamus couldn't figure out how to make a new thread, so I'm doing it for him.

UCO is such a dumpster fire right now. All UCO fans are focused on the 2021 season

Comment

See "ChoChokers vs Da Mules" or post here. .I like the "beating a dead horse" theme.

Comment

Comment

Oops! My bad.

Maybe we can make this a "Keeping the mooles down thread" instead?

Comment

I think We just keep double dipping they suck. They deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              Oops! My bad.

Maybe we can make this a "Keeping the mooles down thread" instead?
              Maybe you better hold onto that one just in case the baboons get boat raced in Warrensburg. You best get focused on the BearScats..

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Maybe you better hold onto that one just in case the baboons get boat raced in Warrensburg. You best get focused on the BearScats..
                No idea what me worrying about the Bearcats has to do with anything? I already used my "congrats on your upcoming win" mojo. That's all I have.

Comment

I'm not crazy about kicking a team when they are down. I don't really care who wins this game. It'll be a shootout with 100 plus points.

Comment

Comment

No idea what me worrying about the Bearcats has to do with anything? I already used my "congrats on your upcoming win" mojo. That's all I have.

If that's all you have..... then why will nobody be surprised when you post another 10 times on this thread before game day. Seriously, you're always welcome fo post here. If for no other reason than your clever humor and just maybe.....you might reveal your excellent chili recipe and maybe a quick peek at your wife's famous buns.....you know, the cinnamon buns.
                      Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 10-06-2019, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Donkeydamus couldn't figure out how to make a new thread, so I'm doing it for him.
                        Sorry grasshopper. I was in deep thought as I contemplated The Book of Monkey Quatrains while toking on The Northwest Vision Pipe and hoping to get a glance into the future and lay down a winning bet on the Arrowhead game.

Comment

Is Jimbo alive? Is he out recruiting new bigger, badder offensive linemen for next year or faster, shiftier running backs from D1 Power 5 schools?

Comment

He will come back with some off the wall your momma joke or some homosexual puns. Meanwhile the reality is, his team will continue to suck and not hold a relevant spot in the MIAA.

Comment

We need a full blown "replace the Qb with literally anyone" or "Fire all the coaches" thread from the UCO posters. Then they will fit in better with the NW and Pitt fans.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X