Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaha they are all on the way out. Kind of like the Washburn posters. The realize how horrible they really are and drop like flies.

Comment

I had A dream UCO beat UCM.... What a Night MARE! :wink:

Comment

UCM QB Brook Bolles is the D2 national offensive player of the week for the second time this season.

Comment

Nice congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
            Is Jimbo alive? Is he out recruiting new bigger, badder offensive linemen for next year or faster, shiftier running backs from D1 Power 5 schools?

No that's not it. This weekend is the state finals for the Oklahoma High School Corn Hole Championship and one of Jimbo's sons is a star player and hoping to land a scholarship at Pitt State.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

No that's not it. This weekend is the state finals for the Oklahoma High School Corn Hole Championship and one of Jimbo's sons is a star player and hoping to land a scholarship at Pitt State.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

doesn't matter how good he is. We would just rotate him in and out at random.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X