X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: #6 nwmsu @ #2 fsu

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
    at this point in the argument....only YOUR school matters....38-0

and im flattered that you actually spent the time to look up the scores. usually you only worry about being a straight jack ass.

im not sure why my statement even matters to you

1 you're not white
    2 you don't now play linebacker
    3 you're not in high school as far as I know
    4 I wasn't talking to yer dumb azz
    I'm far more of a Hays poster than WU poster with Brown and Harris currently at Hays (Pay attention). I have absolutely no dog in the fight you are right. I am a stickler about facts and a good Samaritan, and I would be remiss if i did not point out that Kansas Schools ran a train on UCO this year.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
      I'm far more of a Hays poster than WU poster with Brown and Harris currently at Hays (Pay attention). I have absolutely no dog in the fight you are right. I am a stickler about facts and a good Samaritan, and I would be remiss if i did not point out that Kansas Schools ran a train on UCO this year.
      ok they won. congrats. YOU did a good job beating UCO. running a train? neh.
      I don't know who brown or harris is and quite frankly, like I've mentioned before, if Im not screwing them or feeding them....I don't care about em so there's that. and RARELY do you ever say anything worth thinking about more than the 3 or 4 minutes it takes to scroll through the thread.

my kid plays guard and sometimes tackle and has (both this year and last) owned a bunch of (white and black) Kansas college linebackers on quite a few plays. hes NEVER hit a white Kansas HIGH SCHOOL linebacker....so again, either EVERY 5'10" slow white high school player gets a scholarship to play or you have been a little too sensitive with this subject. just a guess...

either way, les miles is a huge cad and the state of Kansas will be tired of him within 3 seasons. think mike gundy with a ghey hat.

Comment

I'm far more of a Hays poster than WU poster because hays has been winning more often(Pay attention).
        Fyp

Comment

Not sure the start to turn em around and gtfo of town thing is what he's better at. Not sure how he will like ku. He won't have sec money or tbp's checkbook to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            Fyp

Comment

ok they won. congrats. YOU did a good job beating UCO. running a train? neh.
              I don't know who brown or harris is and quite frankly, like I've mentioned before, if Im not screwing them or feeding them....I don't care about em so there's that. and RARELY do you ever say anything worth thinking about more than the 3 or 4 minutes it takes to scroll through the thread.

my kid plays guard and sometimes tackle and has (both this year and last) owned a bunch of (white and black) Kansas college linebackers on quite a few plays. hes NEVER hit a white Kansas HIGH SCHOOL linebacker....so again, either EVERY 5'10" slow white high school player gets a scholarship to play or you have been a little too sensitive with this subject. just a guess...

Comment

Glad this turned into a Fart Hayes-UCO pisssing match...takes some of the sting of the Ferris loss away...:tongue:

Comment

bah whatever....maybe but it certainly wasnt by yo bish arse.
                  may want to watch a little closer next year then spanky. there were a whole bunch of them on the ground. even our rs fresh was puttin in work. and ive still yet to see a single 5'10" slow white high school linebacker on the field yet

Comment

bah whatever....maybe but it certainly wasnt by yo bish arse.
                    may want to watch a little closer next year then spanky. there were a whole bunch of them on the ground. even our rs fresh was puttin in work. and ive still yet to see a single 5'10" slow white high school linebacker on the field yet

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X