Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #6 nwmsu @ #2 fsu

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
    Could be toughest region. SR 4 is tough too. And SR 2 has Valdosta looking like the overall fav.
    I would be shocked if Valdosta doesn't win it all but crazier things have happened.

I don't know anything about Ferris State other than the undefeated record. The Bearcats need to go in and let it fly. Ferris State should be the team feeling pressure with the record, home field and higher seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      NW always wins at sandbagging.
      We aren't even in the same league as the best sandbaggers. We're just lucky to be mentioned in the same breath! :tongue:

Comment

RIP Bulldog! I kinda miss your posts. Have to respect a veteran. :good:

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
          I'd be good with that same result, too. That was a fun game!
          https://youtu.be/8tqZmErSnc0?t=71

Comment

Seems everyone I talked with who went to a watch party at a bar last Saturday had connectivity issues. The Landing in Liberty and KC Bier.

We are checking in with Tiff and Jays in Lakewood (Old Paddy-O-Quigleys).....already tried the Quaff.....they aren't sure about connectivity, and have had problems in the past. We've watched games there before T&J's with no issues - we haven't had sound due to them televising MIZZOU, but they play Friday, we're checking there......update later.

Anyone know of a more central location?

Comment

Originally posted by Fro-th_and_goal View Post
              We aren't even in the same league as the best sandbaggers. We're just lucky to be mentioned in the same breath! :tongue:
              WHat I should have said is that everyone loses once the sandbagging starts.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                Not sure it would be an upset with what you guys did to GV. We're down our top OL (Left tackle..conf lineman of the year) and possibly a couple of D starters with knee injuries after last game. Mix and match starters on the OL. We're just lookin to compete.
                Definitely an upset when you have a 4-Star QB leading the way

Comment

NW has a Freshman who doesn't even shave yet at QB, but they are better at cheating without getting caught. Both fanbases are the "majored in meth" types, but only one wears camouflage 24-7 because they think the cops are after them.

I think it'll be a pretty even matchup.

Just trying to help you guys with your trash talk.

Comment

Your DB has surely told the staff/team all of our secrets. Hopefully we can come up with a new game plan to compete.
                    IH8FERRIS

Comment

NW has a Freshman who doesn't even shave yet at QB, but they are better at cheating without getting caught. Both fanbases are the "majored in meth" types, but only one wears camouflage 24-7 because they think the cops are after them.

I think it'll be a pretty even matchup.

Just trying to help you guys with your trash talk.
                      And if anyone on the board could call out "Majored in Meth", it's a SEK graduate. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
                        And if anyone on the board could call out "Majored in Meth", it's a SEK graduate. :laugh:
                        If I go to a game and it looks like my high school reunion, I know what's up.

Comment

Seriously. It will be fun to see if NW will turn a good PO win into a good PO run. I think they already exceeded a lot of expectations with the GV win. They are dangerous with nothing to lose.

Comment

Seriously. It will be fun to see if NW will turn a good PO win into a good PO run. I think they already exceeded a lot of expectations with the GV win. They are dangerous with nothing to lose.
                            What real past experience do we have to draw on to state this? 2005? Even that year had much more to do with NW underachieving in the regular season and then actually playing up to their true talent level in the POs. NW always has something to lose. It's NC or bust where this program is.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
                              What real past experience do we have to draw on to state this? 2005? Even that year had much more to do with NW underachieving in the regular season and then actually playing up to their true talent level in the POs. NW always has something to lose. It's NC or bust where this program is.
                              Even the people with those expectations early thought a PO run wouldn't happen after loss #1, let alone loss #2. Nobody who saw them play in the regular season expected them to handle GV like they did. Teams like that can play loose and get hot. Just because NW has only done it once doesn't mean it hasn't happened a lot. (Other schools play football too.)

Comment

Speaking of dangerous, have you seen the rap sheet on the FSU QB?! :laugh:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X