Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Kiss My Ass;n435967]
    Originally posted by Greenman View Post

guess it depends on how long you have been around the board...but even if i didnt' know the cheesy poof reference...no, none of that sounds gay...
    [/QUOTE

What does length of time "around the board" have to do with anything? Maybe you and "cheesy poof" can meet up for a cocktail.
    well, running jokes usually go on for a while, hence the "running" part. it happens to everyone at sometime. nobody can be there for all the beginnings of all the jokes. so the length of time on the board in this instance is relevant bcause apparently that joke started and ran before you were around. i'm not sure how else to explain it...

and for the record, i would love to have a cocktail with "cheesy poof". i have always enjoyed our conversations in the past.

Comment

[QUOTE=Greenman;n436875]
      Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

well, running jokes usually go on for a while, hence the "running" part. it happens to everyone at sometime. nobody can be there for all the beginnings of all the jokes. so the length of time on the board in this instance is relevant bcause apparently that joke started and ran before you were around. i'm not sure how else to explain it...

and for the record, i would love to have a cocktail with "cheesy poof". i have always enjoyed our conversations in the past.
      Okay, time to end this food fight. KMA get back in your cage and Chessy Poofs please move away slowly.
      Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 10-14-2019, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat_420 View Post

Aah, a kid that hasn't been around long enough to get the inside joke and can't handle being on the outside. Maybe with some intense therapy you can find a place where you can be happy by yourself without randomly accusing lamps and birds and streetlights and inside jokes of being gay. It really is better when you're honest with yourself about your urges. Go to the off-topic board and get some advice from IUPNation, he can fill you in on what it's like to be a gay man in America. Good Luck with that, I hope you find some peace. Have a great day!
        Halloween must come early in Bearcat Nation......CREEPY !

Comment

[QUOTE=Greenman;n436875][QUOTE=Kiss My Ass;n435967]

well, running jokes usually go on for a while, hence the "running" part. it happens to everyone at sometime. nobody can be there for all the beginnings of all the jokes. so the length of time on the board in this instance is relevant because apparently that joke started and ran before you were around. i'm not sure how else to explain it...

Fair Enough

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Okay, time to end this food fight. KMA get back in your cage and Chessy Poofs please move away slowly.
            Ahhhh.....Shanghai channeling his inner Bill and taking the high road.

Next!

Comment

Originally posted by catbacker07 View Post

Ahhhh.....Shanghai channeling his inner Bill and taking the high road.

Next!

I never met the man, but I did hear campfire tales about him.

Next........

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X