Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    I saw Wright lower his head and fight inside when he had to.
    Did he initiate the contact or did the Defense?

Comment

• Originally posted by OICU812 View Post

The alternative facts are strong with your coaching staff. That will be hard to overcome.
      "Everything you know is wrong." FireSign Theatre

Comment

• Devin, spitting fire and truths in his week 6 review when it comes to the Pitt State coaching. Great job and spot on.
        I think you have us ranked too high in the MIAA rankings though.

I think if we played UNK again this week we would lose.
        Western is an L
        Hays possible L
        UCM L
        I think Southern could play spoiler to Beck sitting at home on Sunday at waiting for a call from the NCAA playoff committee at 6-5.

Comment

• https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/S-...=w1386-h867-no

The key to NW's success: Joe Q and his gang!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post
            Devin, spitting fire and truths in his week 6 review when it comes to the Pitt State coaching. Great job and spot on.
            I think you have us ranked too high in the MIAA rankings though.

I think if we played UNK again this week we would lose.
            Western is an L
            Hays possible L
            UCM L
            I think Southern could play spoiler to Beck sitting at home on Sunday at waiting for a call from the NCAA playoff committee at 6-5.
            Thank you.
            Pitt State could absolutely plummet down the rankings over the next month, that is for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by BearcatMediaStudent1 View Post

Thank you.
              Pitt State could absolutely plummet down the rankings over the next month, that is for sure.
              You could have just copy and pasted that quote from multiple people last year, after the smackdown NW gave them. That's when their failure rate really picked up a head of steam.

Comment

• That's what happens when a mediocre team plays all of the other mediocre and bad teams in the first 5 weeks.

Comment

• These Pitt State threads sound like the UCM threads in the basketball forum. It sucks to have no confidence in your coaches to get things going in the right direction... we've been pretty fortunate in both sports with our coaches for quite some time. I suppose to some, the jury is still out on Rich Wright, but we're talking about 9 wins and playoffs in his two years... we're pretty spoiled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post
                    These Pitt State threads sound like the UCM threads in the basketball forum. It sucks to have no confidence in your coaches to get things going in the right direction... we've been pretty fortunate in both sports with our coaches for quite some time. I suppose to some, the jury is still out on Rich Wright, but we're talking about 9 wins and playoffs in his two years... we're pretty spoiled.

Comment

• At some point an offer will come to RW to good to not take.

Comment

• I agree 100% and as I was typing, I was actually thinking about the mess Nebraska became after they thought Frank Solich was a failure with only 9 wins seasons... They still haven't recovered. Past success can make expectations a little steep... again, we've been spoiled. Rich was the right hire, and we'll continue to compete at a high level, and I believe we'll continue to be relevant (even if there isn't a championship) as long as he's here.

Comment

• i think he's the best defensive coach in d2.
                          but that doesn't mean there aren't issues he needs to address.
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

At some point an offer will come to RW to good to not take.

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                              i think he's the best defensive coach in d2.
                              but that doesn't mean there aren't issues he needs to address.

Comment

• I guess the point of my post was that we should really appreciate what we have. Pitt State Football and UCM Basketball both have a rich, proud traditions and reading these posts of hopelessness from the fan bases because there is no faith in their coaching staffs or their athletic departments to actually do something about it is kind of sad. Our time may come too, but right now, we're doing a lot of good things in our athletic department and we have good coaches in place. It's a blessing we shouldn't take for granted.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X