Comment

MOSO fumbles away, Griffs recover

Comment

4th and 2 on the 6 for MOSO

Comment

FG blocked. Griffs take over.

Put the plug in the jug

Comment

Actually pulled for the Griffs in this one. I need a shower.

Comment

I hope MIAA coaches continue to be stubborn enough to kick to him.

Comment

6 KR\PR for 224 yards

Comment

vaval is fun to watch. soft hands and pretty good vision. Moso is better than their record imo. Their schedule gets much softer now. I expect them to be a tough out for most of the games they have left.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

I hope MIAA coaches continue to be stubborn enough to kick to him.
                    after i watched that first game against nw i knew that kid was either going to break several, or people would stop kicking to him. i'm surprised anybody kicks to him on a kickoff anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by southside View Post
                      vaval is fun to watch. soft hands and pretty good vision. Moso is better than their record imo. Their schedule gets much softer now. I expect them to be a tough out for most of the games they have left.
                      new coaches and players have had a huge impact for them this year. will be interesting to see what their strategy will be in the years to come. but they are infinitely more competitive this year then they have been in the past decade or so.
                      Last edited by Greenman; 10-14-2019, 04:41 PM. Reason: there, they're, their...

Comment

I watched this one. It was a pretty good game. If southern had any defense at all, they probably would have won.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X