Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't disagree with any of that. It needs to get better. We try the to run the same stuff we've been running without the same talent strengths... we need to either get the talent to run the offense we want to run or adjust the offense to better fit the talent we are recruiting. I'm not sure the staff we have now on that side of the ball is capable of the second part of that... they haven't seemed to be able to adjust. Some new blood with outside ideas and vision for this offense wouldn't be a bad thing. Like Greenwood said earlier, nothing we do is new... we don't surprise anyone. Ever. I don't think the sky is falling, but there needs to be some discussion and admission that things aren't working before it's going to get better. I guess we'll see if that happens.

Comment

BCDude knows of an OC that could possibly be a game-changer at NW, we just have to have two OC's leave and be able to persuade that OC to come to NW.

Comment

well that settles it then.
        excellent.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

I think it's time they make a change at oc or head coach. It's not working what they are doing now. The play calling is very bad. The defense has also dropped off.the secondary is so bad they could not cover a dead man.

Comment

This program would obviously be much better off if HCRW would just do what the MBers say.

Comment

You sound like one of those posters on the NW Football Facebook page. The sky isn't falling. We are par for the course since AD left. Also, Harper only played QB during his senior year as he was far and away the best athlete on the field every Friday night. They had a pretty good QB that graduated a year ahead of him. That is why they won a few state championships during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
                I think it's time they make a change at oc or head coach. It's not working what they are doing now. The play calling is very bad. The defense has also dropped off.the secondary is so bad they could not cover a dead man.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	96
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	440290

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post

+1 I would like to see an OC who isn't inbred from the NW family tree. Maybe someone who has the experience as OC and playcalling and not learning on the job. Preferably someone from the area who already has the connections with the local high schools. I know that Boda came from the NAIA as a winner - they may want to search there again. AD had RW to take care of the defensive side of the ball, he didn't have to worry at all about that. HCRW needs someone like that to be the OC & Assist HC so that he doesn't have to worry at all about the O and can focus on the D.

Comment

Bostwick also spent time at Western Washington (D2) before Boda convinced Mel to hire him.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X