Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs

You guys over here are better at projecting this crap than I am. What are your thoughts on how this plays out now that the MIAA is pretty cloudy? If i'm a couple weeks early, you can tell me to go play in traffic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AF962A6E-CFFA-4381-B952-B00464EA22B7.jpeg
Views:	305
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	439770

Comment

If Northwest play like they did yesterday we can forget the playoffs.we still have to play the gun slinger from Central.

Comment

Comment

Mules @ 7-0 are the closest thing resembling a playoff team. If there are to be any more contenders for a deep post season run.. they got some improvin to do.

Comment

Originally posted by optionright View Post
            Mules @ 7-0 are the closest thing resembling a playoff team. If there are to be any more contenders for a deep post season run.. they got some improvin to do.

Comment

Been looking into it a bit over the last 24 hrs and this is how I see it at least (barring any major upsets)

Gliac: min 1 team in, max 2 teams in.
              - Ferris = Lock
              - GVSU - beat Ferris = lock, otherwise one of a large group of two loss teams looking to get in
              -Games to watch: GVSU @ FSU week 10

GLVC: 1 team min, 2 max
              - Indy - beat Truman = lock
              - if Truman beats Indy the GLVC may still only get one in and that could still be Indy, it definitely muddies the waters if Truman wins
              -game to watch: Truman @ Indy week 10 - Indy win helps everyone in region besides Truman

MIAA: min 2 teams in, max 3 teams
              -You guys know the situation better than me in the MIAA, as you have said C MO is getting close to a lock, I think NW is in if they beat Hays. The rest would have to win out for a shot. In general a GV loss to Ferris would help the MIAA.

GAC: Min 1 team, Max 3 teams
              - The top teams in the GAC still have a lot of FB to play against each other. Right now Ouachita has no losses and Henderson, Harding and SO Ark have 1 each.
              - Games to watch: Ouachita @ So Ark week 9, So Ark @ Henderson week 10, Henderson @ Ouachita week 11
              - Harding is a lock in my mind, having played the other top 3 already with their only loss coming week 1 by 2 points on the road
              ????- If Ouachita wins out its simple, they are in and the other two probably out, if Ouachita and Henderson or So Ark finish with one loss then if becomes really interesting for the whole region.
              - GV and MIAA fans should be cheering for Ouachita to win out (or lose in both weeks 9&11)

Odds to get in (not seeding) in order in my opinion:
              1. Ferris
              2. Harding
              3. Indy
              4. Central Missouri
              5. Ouachita
              6. Northwest
              7. GV
              8. Henderson
              9. Missouri Western
              10. Ft Hays
              11. Truman
              12. Southern Ark

(9 through 12 is kinda a coin flip right now)
              Last edited by Gliac_fan10; 10-26-2019, 07:53 PM. Reason: Removed teams after week 8 losses

Comment

Wait!
                D2 has playoffs?
                I wonder what that's like?

Comment

Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Would be nice to see region three play region four. Same with region two plays region one. Might see two teams in the semifinals from region three and two teams in the other semifinals from region two. Would be a great way to have more inter grated play.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post
                      You guys over here are better at projecting this crap than I am. What are your thoughts on how this plays out now that the MIAA is pretty cloudy? If i'm a couple weeks early, you can tell me to go play in traffic.
                      Go play in traffic...

Comment

Originally posted by NewCatEyez View Post

Go play in traffic...
                        I tried. Standstill. Not much fun.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X