X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
    UNK is a good team. I was going to be sick if we blew that lead

Comment

I'm a Hays and unfortunately washburn guy, but I like that UNK is a tough out now. MIAA is so tied up in Kansas City and St. Louis, and kind of Oklahoma. I like seeing kids that can ball from western Nebraska. It makes me nostalgic thinking of driving to all those small towns in middle of nowhere Nebraska back when I did sales.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
        It makes me nostalgic thinking of driving to all those small towns in middle of nowhere Nebraska
        All three of them..ha ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

All three of them..ha ha ha.
          I won't take offense to this since I'm from the edge of nowhere Nebraska!

Comment

Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

I won't take offense to this since I'm from the edge of nowhere Nebraska!
            Hmmm....is that anywhere outside of Lincoln and Omaha? Or really "no where" like the sand hills or out somewhere like Cherry County?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

Hmmm....is that anywhere outside of Lincoln and Omaha? Or really "no where" like the sand hills or out somewhere like Cherry County?
              Further west than Cherry County...Dawes County...Chadron! About 60 from WYO and 15 from SD...so the edge of nowhere!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X