Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Kitties vs Green Kitties (Homecoming)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Kitties vs Green Kitties (Homecoming)

Congratulations to the Blue Kitties on their upcoming slaughter of the NW Green Kitties. (Sorry, just trying to use some of PP's mojo).

You might as well. It quit working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      You might as well. It quit working for me.
      I figured that it shifted geographically North

Comment

How many threads is NW going to make this week?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
          Congratulations to the Blue Kitties on their upcoming slaughter of the NW Green Kitties. (Sorry, just trying to use some of PP's mojo).
          Not a good look for you.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

I figured that it shifted geographically North
            You're welcome to it.

Comment

It will depend on which Northwest team shows up. If the one that showed up last week that mite be a bad homecoming of the northwest from Pitt game shows up then we will take them to the wood shed

Comment

Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
                It will depend on which Northwest team shows up. If the one that showed up last week that mite be a bad homecoming of the northwest from Pitt game shows up then we will take them to the wood shed
                Floating that NW might lose to Lincoln in this game is maybe peak sandbagging.

Comment

Anything under a 40 point NW win should be a disappointment.

Comment

I sure wish I could be there today, but need to pack for my move next week.. I have 3 season tickets in Section B if somebody wants to keep my seats warm. Just PM me.

Comment

Feeling a little down today since I am missing homecoming for the first time in 19 years today due to my best friends daughter getting married today. Please people no weddings during football season!!! Even worse she is a Bearcat graduate who I saw at last years homecoming so she should know better:(

Comment

Originally posted by MEAN GREEN MACHINE View Post
                        Feeling a little down today since I am missing homecoming for the first time in 19 years today due to my best friends daughter getting married today. Please people no weddings during football season!!! Even worse she is a Bearcat graduate who I saw at last years homecoming so she should know better:(
                        I mean, if it's that much more important, just go to the game. NW won't ever have a homecoming game again. I'm sure she'll get married again next year. You sound like a husker fan.

Comment

Offense is looking about as good as last week.

Comment

At least they are doing what they should do against Lincoln.

Comment

They give any other QBs a look or a few snaps this game. Seems like a good time to see if any other QBs can step up, or to at least get experience

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X