Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

I expect you to beat WU next week. Southern and UCO I think are toss ups. I don't think coaching is the problem for ESU. I think it is talent this year.
    I agree. The ESU coach gets the Jerry Partridge "A lot with a little" award this year, imo.

Comment

ESU will get an offense to go with that front 5 on D, and they'll be pretty good in a year or 2.

Comment

I will never understand how a school as big as UCO can't get anyone to go to their football games. I know it's a commuter school, but it still doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
          I will never understand how a school as big as UCO can't get anyone to go to their football games. I know it's a commuter school, but it still doesn't make any sense.
          Small fish in a big pond.

Comment

Have you spent any time there? If you have you would understand why

Comment

Who is the hell is OP with that genetically retarded avatar?
              1. Cut a hole in a box 2. Put your junk in the box 3. Have her open the box.

Comment

^
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

The sooner hype machine is insane. Okies would rather sit home and daydream about old sooner games than go to a game played by anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

The sooner hype machine is insane. Okies would rather sit home and daydream about old sooner games than go to a game played by anyone else.
                    Sounds like HuskerFanitis.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X