Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	8D436476-4263-419C-93D5-9E76783DECD0.jpeg
Views:	285
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	451864

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaBacker View Post

Northwest could have easily scored 70 on Pitt his year. Im convinced the only reason they take their foot off the gas when they could easily skunk us is because Wright knows "Start killing PItt by 50-60 points - Beck is gone, take your foot off the gas after half time - They keep Beck and NW keeps owning Pitt for the foreseeable future".
      Disagree with the first part. Agree with the last part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
        I don't know Coach Beck personally but I've always heard the same thing about him that you are saying. He is one of the good guys.
        For sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

As much as I would like to comment, I am going to back away from the keyboard......
          All I'm saying is he might be a great guy, but he wasn't a great head coach. And props to him for knowing that and taking a better job elsewhere as an assistant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

For sure.
            He wasn't a generous tipper, lol. This was 7 years ago, though...

Comment

• I've met Beck a few times, and he's definitely one of the nicest, most upstanding people you'll meet.

Comment

• Meh. We'll see what happens, I guess.
                I'm definitely playing a lot more fall golf if Beck is still around next year, though.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Kiss My Ass;n451742]

Chill Out Man - 'Just like a Gorilla fan' who can't read. If you could, you would have noticed that I merely listed the 10 year won loss records for both coaches as a comparison and starting reference point. You silverbacks can add in all the playoff appearances, etc, and do the final analysis. Doubtful that you will get what you want (new coach). More than likely you will get what the rest of the league wants (more Beck). .[/QUOTE

Of course you would say this, you are a Mule.
                  Last edited by cbgorilla; 11-14-2019, 08:01 PM.
                  Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

• [QUOTE=cbgorilla;n452001]
                    Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Chill Out Man - 'Just like a Gorilla fan' who can't read. If you could, you would have noticed that I merely listed the 10 year won loss records for both coaches as a comparison and starting reference point. You silverbacks can add in all the playoff appearances, etc, and do the final analysis. Doubtful that you will get what you want (new coach). More than likely you will get what the rest of the league wants (more Beck). .[/QUOTE

Of course you would say this, you are a Mule.
                    Your responses never even make any sense. You always come across as some dumb little punk in middle school. I think english 'comprehension' (look up the word) may be a problem for you, with some additional work needed in the area of basic logic. Oh wait, you probably won't relate to any of this unless I also come back with some dumb gorilla slur. Man, you're a real piece of work.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Kiss My Ass;n452018]
                      Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

Your responses never even make any sense. You always come across as some dumb little punk in middle school. I think english 'comprehension' (look up the word) may be a problem for you, with some additional work needed in the area of basic logic. Oh wait, you probably won't relate to any of this unless I also come back with some dumb gorilla slur. Man, you're a real piece of work.
                      Eat Richard, Punk
                      Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

• Coach Lynn said many times, if you can win in Hays, you can win in Kearney Nebraska. In my opinion The difference is Hays seems to have deeper pockets and better facilities. UNK's biggest hurdle in recruiting is that Scott Frost thinks he needs 150 guys on the NU football team. Players would rather go be cannon fodder for Frost than get a scholarship and actually get to play at UNK.
                        Last edited by Farmer 40; 11-15-2019, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Yeah Hays is a much bigger school, and has nice resources, but it's in Hays KS. I think there are only about 25,000 people in all of Ellis County

Comment

• Stay tuned on the apparent coaching change at Pitt State.
                            Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

• Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post
                              Stay tuned on the apparent coaching change at Pitt State.
                              Do you know something the rest of us don't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Do you know something the rest of us don't?
                                I am pretty sure more people than I know something is going to happen.
                                Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X