X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something has got to change

VDBL 459
    RIP Bourbon Section 1992-1997

It could be worse... Look what MoSo did to NSU...

Comment

Comment

Comment

VDBL 459
          RIP Bourbon Section 1992-1997

Comment

4th loss in a row. It is a bad sign the game thread is only one page long because if there is one thing worse than anger, it is apathy. Fans not caring is a lot worse than being pissed they lost. In the game thread a poster said Pitt had a lot of quit in them. The thing I remember the most about the end of Broyles career was the way Pitt absolutely laid down at Truman in the last game of the season. Usually players quitting on their coach means doom for the coach but with Pitt's administration I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by newbaum turk View Post
              4th loss in a row. It is a bad sign the game thread is only one page long because if there is one thing worse than anger, it is apathy. Fans not caring is a lot worse than being pissed they lost. In the game thread a poster said Pitt had a lot of quit in them. The thing I remember the most about the end of Broyles career was the way Pitt absolutely laid down at Truman in the last game of the season. Usually players quitting on their coach means doom for the coach but with Pitt's administration I have no idea.
              Frustration is understandable. Pitt State has lost four straight but, it's important to note that they had the four best teams in the league four weeks in a row. The Gorillas should be favored pretty heavily in the last two games (Washburn, MSSU). If they win both, that's a 7-4 season. Not trending the right way but, not exactly a program that is completely devoid of talent. They'll make a bowl and (probably) win that to get to 8 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by MIAAWeekly View Post

Frustration is understandable. Pitt State has lost four straight but, it's important to note that they had the four best teams in the league four weeks in a row. The Gorillas should be favored pretty heavily in the last two games (Washburn, MSSU). If they win both, that's a 7-4 season. Not trending the right way but, not exactly a program that is completely devoid of talent. They'll make a bowl and (probably) win that to get to 8 wins.

Comment

Word in the parking lot is that it is already fait accompli we will lose to Southern.
                  If the team mood is likewise, the Ickybods have hope.

Comment

This is a clueless response to what Pitt fans are saying.

Comment

Both Washburn and Missouri Southern can beat this poorly coached Pitt State team.
                      Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

zzzzzzzz.
                        that's fine if you're an also-ran.
                        if 2012-2019 ps was nwms i'd have long ago been screaming bloody murder.
                        i don't blame them.
                        Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by bourbon section View Post
                          Pitt has been mediocre for years. A once dominant program last won in 2011 with the former coaches recruits
                          John Brown was a Beck get. The single biggest season changing recruit in the division's history? That was a near .500 team as well without JB. The fall started long before Beck took over as HC.

Comment

7-4 in today's MIAA is a program lacking talent to compete nationally. And I would think that is what a program like Pitt's should be after.

Comment

Originally posted by bourbon section View Post
                              Pitt has been mediocre for years. A once dominant program last won in 2011 with the former coaches recruits.
                              And honestly, Beck was doing a lot of recruiting as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X