Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loper11 View Post
    In the words of Penny Chenowich it's True the Mules have the 2nd best rushing in the MIAA....
    Must be an inside joke, but I'll bite, who's Penny Chenowich ?

Comment

The mules have really good run game, but let's be honest, if the running is slow going, Boda is gonna bail out early and often.

I actually think that will help them against UNK, though. Maybe NW, too?

Comment

Hays did a have a very good game against UNK, the Lopers were a little sleepy to get started, but Hays has really improved. What killed UNK is that Hays was 9-14 on 3rd downs and completed a pass to pick up 3 and 23 deep in the second half. Had Hays not run out the clock, UNK would have scored again with the way they were playing in the fourth quarter. UNK lost two of its cornerbacks in that game. That really hurt. I expect a shoot out in this one. For the Central fans who are on here talking trash, UNK is much better than last year and TJ Davis was very good again at quarterback. They have found their quarterback for the future. If Emporia State could play UCM within a TD a few weeks back, UNK is certainly capable of that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer 40 View Post
          Hays did a have a very good game against UNK, the Lopers were a little sleepy to get started, but Hays has really improved. What killed UNK is that Hays was 9-14 on 3rd downs and completed a pass to pick up 3 and 23 deep in the second half. Had Hays not run out the clock, UNK would have scored again with the way they were playing in the fourth quarter. UNK lost two of its cornerbacks in that game. That really hurt. I expect a shoot out in this one. For the Central fans who are on here talking trash, UNK is much better than last year and TJ Davis was very good again at quarterback. They have found their quarterback for the future. If Emporia State could play UCM within a TD a few weeks back, UNK is certainly capable of that too.
          Mules need to stop playing 'down' and come out of the gate fast and put teams away.

Comment

Penny Chenowich from the movie Secretariat.

Comment

The team I watched in Kearney is good enough to beat UCM if they play poorly. If UCM plays well, probably not good enough to beat them. If UNK plays poorly, this is a blowout.

UNK is a solid team. Upper half of the MIAA which means they are good enough to not be bad. The QB could potentially make enough plays to keep them in it. He's pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by catz54 View Post
                The team I watched in Kearney is good enough to beat UCM if they play poorly. If UCM plays well, probably not good enough to beat them. If UNK plays poorly, this is a blowout.

UNK is a solid team. Upper half of the MIAA which means they are good enough to not be bad. The QB could potentially make enough plays to keep them in it. He's pretty good.
                Agree on all counts. Would be in no way surprised if any of the above happened.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X