Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he's got some eligibility to play D3 next year? He's taken collegiate journeyman to the next level.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post

How many points do you want to hang on NSU? MoSo was trying for 100... 58 is the average, skewed by MoSo (86) and Lincoln (27).
      I don't think hitting the century mark would be unreasonable. We don't have supper reservations until 5:30pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

Look at Markel Smith. I know he wasn't a 4 star but a high 3 star and his route to UCM and then MW was uhm unique to say the least.
        My wife went to Iowa State so I have become an Iowa State fan, besides the colors match up well with Pitt. When Park was the qb there he battled some personal demons and left the team.

Comment

Look at Markel Smith. I know he wasn't a 4 star but a high 3 star and his route to UCM and then MW was uhm unique to say the least.
          My wife went to Iowa State so I have become an Iowa State fan, besides the colors match up well with Pitt. When Park was the qb there he battled some personal demons and left the team.
          Markel Smith was highly recruited out of high school (St. Louis) and he was planning to go to the University of Iowa. I think he had some grade issues and he was accused of trying to cheat on his college entrance exam. That''s how I remember it anyway, but I could be wrong. He should have gone the juco route, but he didn't.. He went UCM for a year, then wanted to go to MU, but that didn't happen., so he went to Illinois State for a couple years and then to MoWest.

Lucky break on the clothing colors.

Comment

Park leaving for "personal" reasons opened the door for Kempt who beats OU and puts Campbell and ISU on national map. He gets hurt early the next season opening door for Purdy who becomes a freshman sensation and folk hero for ISU fans until last week when Brocktober becomes Purdy-Turdy with his 4th quarter 3 INT in 3 possessions game against OSU at home.
            Go Hounds!
            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
            Cyclone Power
            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
              And greenwood bearcat we are not leaving get used to it. All u do Is look like a jerk. You've tried to run everybody out of league at one point or another because they were not good enough for your team . Infact you and other bearcat fans have wished all the expansion team out at one time or another.

but I don't understand why when nsu and nwmo have a lot in common. We both have cool green in our school colors, we both live in small towns on middle of no where and we both have been far in d2 playoffs at least once

And this season we have a new thing in common - we both lost at Kearney one of those no good expansion teams that doesn't belong .

Why all the hate:)

Go nsu

I hope we bore u to death with the longest game ever tom.
              That you did...
              IH8FERRIS

Comment

And greenwood bearcat we are not leaving get used to it. All u do Is look like a jerk. You've tried to run everybody out of league at one point or another because they were not good enough for your team . Infact you and other bearcat fans have wished all the expansion team out at one time or another.

but I don't understand why when nsu and nwmo have a lot in common. We both have cool green in our school colors, we both live in small towns on middle of no where and we both have been far in d2 playoffs at least once

And this season we have a new thing in common - we both lost at Kearney one of those no good expansion teams that doesn't belong .

Why all the hate:)

Go nsu

I hope we bore u to death with the longest game ever tom.
                Go get your "Participation Trophy".

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post

I don't think hitting the century mark would be unreasonable. We don't have supper reservations until 5:30pm.
                  Must have pulled your starters 3 scores too early...

Comment

No you are right it's not his job

But to have your starting qb in throwing passes in fourth quarter is a jerk move when you are up 50 it just makes game longer.

It was a jerk move to settle some old scores from two coaches juco days. And to show us upon a day we had a bunch of recruits on campus. Bush league.
                    it certainly is disgraceful but you'd be better served directing yer frustration at your own program. moso is not good....for them to be able to beat y'all that badly is truly shameful as well.
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Didn't NW score 70+ on them? Where's the rage?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                        Didn't NW score 70+ on them? Where's the rage?
                        Caliber of team... When you have only won 1 game, putting up 80+ on purpose is different than a playoff contender coasting to 70 getting plenty of guys playing time.
                        The onus is on NSU to stop MSSU, however, but it doesn't support that Sims has any class.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Caliber of team... When you have only won 1 game, putting up 80+ on purpose is different than a playoff contender coasting to 70 getting plenty of guys playing time.
                          The onus is on NSU to stop MSSU, however, but it doesn't support that Sims has any class.
                          Yeah it was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Park leaving for "personal" reasons opened the door for Kempt who beats OU and puts Campbell and ISU on national map. He gets hurt early the next season opening door for Purdy who becomes a freshman sensation and folk hero for ISU fans until last week when Brocktober becomes Purdy-Turdy with his 4th quarter 3 INT in 3 possessions game against OSU at home.
                            Yea, that was a pretty ugly 4th quarter. how he responds this weekend could be very telling in regards to his future.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X