Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Your welcome. Good luck getting into the playoffs and beyond for CMSU.
      Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Comment

you know it's yer yr when you win games like that
          Go Bearcats!
          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Lol. It is just a dig, and yes, I am old, but I have been told I am quick witted, suave and debonair.
            Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

don't believe the hype
              Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

Lol. It is just a dig, and yes, I am old, but I have been told I am quick witted, suave and debonair.
                Well that makes 2 of us

Comment

Never been to Maryville, I hope NW wins next week and the place is packed for the MIAA finale. Should be a great atmosphere, hope the NW offense brings their B game.

Comment

The UNK announcers were calling for a fake FG due to their fear of a block....pretty prescient
                    Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-03-2019, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Nice win by the Mules. Many of your teams in the past would have lost that game.

Comment

You are correct and I thought the Mules were toast being down by 10 points with 5 minutes to play. Not to mention, trying to get the ball back from UNK's ball control offense. But, the Mules have lived on the edge a few times this season and keep finding different ways to win. It's exciting, but it makes me nervous as we approach the post season. The Mules definitely have their mojo working and luck on their side, but I would like to see the Mules take control earlier in the game..
                        Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 11-03-2019, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
                          You are correct and I thought the Mules were toast being down by 10 points with 5 minutes to play. Not to mention, trying to get the ball back from UNK's ball control offense. But, the Mules have lived on the edge a few times this season and keep finding different ways to win. It's exciting, but it makes me nervous as we approach the post season. The Mules definitely have their mojo working and luck on their side, but I would like to see the Mules take control earlier in the game..
                          to be honest, it reminded me of some nw games vs the mules. this time the mules willed the finish. PSR is right, it wasn't long ago, the mules would have folded in that game. it was a solid win, one they had to fight for.

Comment

Crazy crazy ending to a game. Was fun to watch. Loper fans have to be absolutely crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Muledad View Post
                              Never been to Maryville, I hope NW wins next week and the place is packed for the MIAA finale. Should be a great atmosphere, hope the NW offense brings their B game.
                              We'd probably be thrilled to see our B game show up on offense. It's the C, D, and F that sometimes has found it's way to the field we need to avoid!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post

to be honest, it reminded me of some nw games vs the mules. this time the mules willed the finish. PSR is right, it wasn't long ago, the mules would have folded in that game. it was a solid win, one they had to fight for.
                                Reminded me of the Arrowhead game a couple of years ago... a game NW really had no business winning. How do you get beat with a bomb in that situation? Obviously it happens. Just a brutal way to lose a game... lining up to kick the winning FG, you're at worst thinking OT, knowing that your kicker has already missed 2 XPs, but still hopeful because you're in position to win. Even after the block, you have to feel pretty good about OT, but nope... that's tough.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X