Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSR View Post
    Nice win by the Mules. Many of your teams in the past would have lost that game.
    Mules have won several of these this year.

Comment

There is a true leader on this team, Bolles, and it shows. Last time a mule team was like this was 2010 in Boda's first year with another true leader, CZ. Crazy comeback against UNO and a couple of other close games. Same mojo and feel as 2010 IMO here in the 'Burg. Exciting times indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
        There is a true leader on this team, Bolles, and it shows. Last time a mule team was like this was 2010 in Boda's first year with another true leader, CZ. Crazy comeback against UNO and a couple of other close games. Same mojo and feel as 2010 IMO here in the 'Burg. Exciting times indeed.
        It is actually kind of comical all the people that are now coming out of the woodpiles talking about "our Mules". Wonder where they have been the last 10 years. I have had my season tickets for the past 30 years. The guys are doing a lot of things right...and as scary (or stupid) as this may sound...not sure we have seen a "complete game" yet. I am sure someone will correct me...just not sure any come to mind against quality teams. At MoWest...we played a complete first half...then disappeared in the second to hold on OT to win. In the game against Hays...Zach Davidson could be the season MVP with his bold call to fake punt...that 22 yard scamper turned that game and maybe the season. At MoSo...we played terrible D in the first half, but the O was on fire (and the D was better too) in the second half. At Emporia...we played just well enough to win. But last week was a hell of a comeback. It would be something special if the Mules are able to cap the season off with a huge victory next week up north. Don't get me wrong...it has been an exciting season...just not sure we have peaked yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Man View Post

It is actually kind of comical all the people that are now coming out of the woodpiles talking about "our Mules". Wonder where they have been the last 10 years. I have had my season tickets for the past 30 years. The guys are doing a lot of things right...and as scary (or stupid) as this may sound...not sure we have seen a "complete game" yet. I am sure someone will correct me...just not sure any come to mind against quality teams. At MoWest...we played a complete first half...then disappeared in the second to hold on OT to win. In the game against Hays...Zach Davidson could be the season MVP with his bold call to fake punt...that 22 yard scamper turned that game and maybe the season. At MoSo...we played terrible D in the first half, but the O was on fire (and the D was better too) in the second half. At Emporia...we played just well enough to win. But last week was a hell of a comeback. It would be something special if the Mules are able to cap the season off with a huge victory next week up north. Don't get me wrong...it has been an exciting season...just not sure we have peaked yet.
          Good stuff Mule Man, but you hardly ever post? Some of the newer Mules posters (last 5 years)) may not be old enough to have had season tickets for 30 years. Your analysis of the Mules seems spot on and I hope you're right that the Mules still have not peaked yet......Maryville will be the time to start bringing the Mules 'A' game for 4 quarters. This is set up perfect for Bolles 3.0 (the Central gunslinger) to win his final conference game at the place where his brothers had so much success wearing the green. Maybe a little spooky for Bearcat fans.....?
          Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 11-08-2019, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Good stuff Mule Man, but you hardly ever post? Some of the newer Mules posters (last 5 years)) may not be old enough to have had season tickets for 30 years. Your analysis of the Mules seems spot on and I hope you're right that the Mules still have not peaked yet......Maryville will be the time to start bringing the Mules 'A' game for 4 quarters. This is set up perfect for Bolles 3.0 (the Central gunslinger) to win his final conference game at the place where his brothers had so much success wearing the green. Maybe a little spooky for Bearcat fans.....?
            Plenty of high drama when Bolles 3.0 comes to Maryville.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Plenty of high drama when Bolles 3.0 comes to Maryville.
              I bet you Bolles 1.0 and Bolles 2.0 will be there too.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

I bet you Bolles 1.0 and Bolles 2.0 will be there too.
                There will be mixed feelings for the Bolles clan, but as they say 'blood is thicker than water' (or beer) so the entire Bolles clan will be wearing red & black next Saturday. The Mules, led by Bolles 3.0 (the central gunslinger) will rule the day.
                Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 11-08-2019, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Any reasonable person that has ever cared about a family member realizes Blake and Brady will be rooting for their little brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

There will be mixed feelings for the Bolles clan, but as they say 'blood is thicker than water' (or beer) so the entire Bolles clan will be wearing red & black next Saturday. The Mules, led by Bolles 3.0 (the central gunslinger) will rule the day.
                    Bolles is more of a smart/complete player than a gunslinger.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Bolles is more of a smart/complete player than a gunslinger.
                      True, but 'gunslinger' sounds cool. The Ft Hays kid is probably more the gunslinger type

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                        Any reasonable person that has ever cared about a family member realizes Blake and Brady will be rooting for their little brother.
                        I'm sure that they will be rooting for their little brother; yet, I wonder if they will use the sideline pass that former Bearcat players receive or sit in the stands in the northeast corner with the Mules fans? Bearcat fans better pack the house. Biggest FB game in the MIAA this season! Will the Mules take all the marbles, or will they have to share them with Northwest?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X