Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanghai Mule
    replied
    You are correct and I thought the Mules were toast being down by 10 points with 5 minutes to play. Not to mention, trying to get the ball back from UNK's ball control offense. But, the Mules have lived on the edge a few times this season and keep finding different ways to win. It's exciting, but it makes me nervous as we approach the post season. The Mules definitely have their mojo working and luck on their side, but I would like to see the Mules take control earlier in the game..
    Last edited by Shanghai Mule; 11-03-2019, 12:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PSR
    replied
    Nice win by the Mules. Many of your teams in the past would have lost that game.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    The UNK announcers were calling for a fake FG due to their fear of a block....pretty prescient
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-03-2019, 12:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Muledad
    replied
    Never been to Maryville, I hope NW wins next week and the place is packed for the MIAA finale. Should be a great atmosphere, hope the NW offense brings their B game.

Leave a comment:

• Muledad
    replied
    Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

Lol. It is just a dig, and yes, I am old, but I have been told I am quick witted, suave and debonair.
    Well that makes 2 of us

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    don't believe the hype

Leave a comment:

• cbgorilla
    replied
    Lol. It is just a dig, and yes, I am old, but I have been told I am quick witted, suave and debonair.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    you know it's yer yr when you win games like that

Leave a comment:

• Muledad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cbgorilla
    replied
    Your welcome. Good luck getting into the playoffs and beyond for CMSU.

Leave a comment:

• Muledad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cbgorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Actually, cbrichard, the Mules are 9-0 and (effectively already conference champs). It's your banana boys who suck. I see you went in the tank for the 4th straight week....you guys are on a roll.. .
    Oh, that hurts! Pitt sucks? Yet, it took everything CMSU had to beat, Pitt and UNK. You are a smart one huh? Back to daily programming, CMSU still sucks richard.

Leave a comment:

• Kiss My Ass
    replied
    Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

Not at all. Mules suck. Eat Richard!
    Actually, cbrichard, the Mules are 9-0 and (effectively already conference champs). It's your banana boys who suck. I see you went in the tank for the 4th straight week....you guys are on a roll.. .

Leave a comment:

• loper11
    replied
    Heartbreaking loss, but the Lopers look really good. They have a team for the future and will be a force next year.

Leave a comment:

• cbgorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

MULES WIN - it's eating you up, cb.....come on admit it. ahahahahahaha

Not at all. Mules suck. Eat Richard!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X