Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt @ WU

Hi bods. Enjoy an ichadog while watching the bods beat up on the lowrillas.

I'll be making my very short trip down the road to this game. Pitt State is 0-2 in games I've been to this year. Hoping to break that streak.

Comment

Congratulations on upcoming win, whoever the heck it is.

Comment

Pitt wins by 10. The game is at WU so naturally Pitt wins.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
          Pitt wins by 10. The game is at WU so naturally Pitt wins.
          fact is: at this stage of the season, if Pitt wins it merely shows how far WU has fallen; if WU wins it merely shows how far Pitt has fallen--two teams and two coaches totally at home at the bottom of the pile now. back in the day, when Pitt came to Moore Bowl it was like an invasion of King Kong. Not only was the Pitt side packed with ketchup and mustard but the 'Rillas totally and always owned Moore Bowl. I do not remember a game that was even close. Bods stood no chance and we sucker fans knew it. Pitt had a streak of something like 20-30 wins. now, instead of King Kong it is more like Zippy the Chimp running around Moore Bowl with a wierd gay guy in ski pants chasing him and throwing peanuts at him. How the mighty have fallen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbadbod View Post

fact is: at this stage of the season, if Pitt wins it merely shows how far WU has fallen; if WU wins it merely shows how far Pitt has fallen--two teams and two coaches totally at home at the bottom of the pile now. back in the day, when Pitt came to Moore Bowl it was like an invasion of King Kong. Not only was the Pitt side packed with ketchup and mustard but the 'Rillas totally and always owned Moore Bowl. I do not remember a game that was even close. Bods stood no chance and we sucker fans knew it. Pitt had a streak of something like 20-30 wins. now, instead of King Kong it is more like Zippy the Chimp running around Moore Bowl with a wierd gay guy in ski pants chasing him and throwing peanuts at him. How the mighty have fallen.
            I like this guy

Comment

Comment

Does Pitt have a radio station in KC anymore? If not does Washburn have one?

Comment

Mlekus not the qb anyone wanted, but he is a tough dude.

Comment

Bods are even making Pitt look good.

Comment

I like how Harman runs.

Comment

But only when he runs midline.

Comment

Pitt State players and coaches should all have to walk home. What a train wreck this season & program has become. 5 losses in a row. This is not Pitt State Football. Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by PittStateFootball View Post
                            Pitt State players and coaches should all have to walk home. What a train wreck this season & program has become. 5 losses in a row. This is not Pitt State Football. Unreal.
                            I would call this season a train wreck but that but that would be an understatement. Total lack of discipline

Comment

What was final score? I can't find a single place to listen live on the radio or online. Maybe Beck will do everyone a favor and resign.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X