Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigermodge View Post
    The Fort Hays receiving core is one of the best in the conference if not the nation, not to mention Fuller is ranked in the top 10 in the nation at the QB position! I get more excited for this game every year than I do for any other...
    That receiving core is beat up! Have had some guys go down the last few weeks!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TigerAlum View Post

That receiving core is beat up! Have had some guys go down the last few weeks!
        It's NW week. I don't see these hard headed Kansas kids not paying this game! They love the sport and the chance to play another game!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          I might watch this one instead of watching Washburn beat Pitt by 40+
          Go to Rally house and get yourself a nice Bearcat shirt to watch game. It'll make you feel better.

Comment

Both QB's are sophomores correct? One is definitely better than the other. That'll be the difference. NW can't stop the slant pass.

Comment

It's NW week. I don't see these hard headed Kansas kids not paying this game! They love the sport and the chance to play another game!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Both QB's are sophomores correct? One is definitely better than the other. That'll be the difference. NW can't stop the slant pass.

Comment

The Fort Hays receiving core is one of the best in the conference if not the nation, not to mention Fuller is ranked in the top 10 in the nation at the QB position! I get more excited for this game every year than I do for any other...
                  But what about the receiving corps?

Comment

Go to Rally house and get yourself a nice Bearcat shirt to watch game. It'll make you feel better.
                    ewww gross

Comment

How many cats are coming to town?

Comment

Originally posted by TigerAlum View Post
                        How many cats are coming to town?
                        Didn't your momma tell you to Try it before you dislike it.

Comment

We are at a somewhat difficult position at QB right now with Kowalkski actually hurt, but can play. Hohensee has broken wrist and pretty sure cannot play, then their is Guido....don't **** with him or you'll wake up with a horse head in your bed.

Comment

We are at a somewhat difficult position at QB right now with Kowalkski actually hurt, but can play. Hohensee has broken wrist and pretty sure cannot play, then their is Guido....don't **** with him or you'll wake up with a horse head in your bed.
                            Forget the sandbagging, it's time to resort to ethnic stereotypes.

Comment

Good to see NW came out completely unprepared to play today. It's a battle between Braden Wright and the OC on who can be more clueless.

Comment

Defense having a ball game

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X