Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish the Bearcat offense would play no huddle; seems they do better with a hurry up offense.

Comment

Originally posted by ClayCoCat View Post
      I wish the Bearcat offense would play no huddle; seems they do better with a hurry up offense.
      Braden is in hurry up mode no matter what so might as well give it a try. I don't know how many times he's had a clean pocket but panics and rushes the throw.

Comment

Oh man, the replay seemed to show Pierre may have broken his lower leg or ankle. It didn't look stable at all when he rolled over. I pray he's ok but it didn't look good.

Comment

56 yd. field goal to send hays into OT. just amazing.

Comment

38 yd field goal for a Bearcat victory in 2 o.t. Bring on the mules.

Comment

fun to have something to play for next week
              Go Bearcats!
              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by ClayCoCat View Post
                38 yd field goal for a Bearcat victory in 2 o.t. Bring on the mules.
                Damn Crazy game.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Damn Crazy game.
                  Felt bad for Hayzlett. I have enjoyed watching him play than about any other player the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Felt bad for Hayzlett. I have enjoyed watching him play than about any other player the last few years.
                    Hazlett was the difference last season in Maryville. Great receiver. Great size and hands.

Comment

I think Brown will be kicking in NFL. Hazlett a draft or PFA?
                      Go Hounds!
                      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                      Cyclone Power
                      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't think so. He didn't cost them a league championship or a national championship this year. Maybe an outside shot at the playoffs at best.

I've never said this about someone, but that kid is a baller.

Comment

It took two OT's but at last Rich Wright and crew got the Ft Hays monkey off of their backs.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                              It took two OT's but at last Rich Wright and crew got the Ft Hays monkey off of their backs.

Comment

Crazy, crazy game today! After going down by 17-0, I thought HAYS was going to run away with it. Good job by NW weathering the storm and fighting back to escape with a hard fought win. Need to clean up the turnovers NW will not be as fortunate next Saturday. What is the deal with a player on the punt coverage team getting hit with a punt? That is the third time this season that this has happened.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X