Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Anyone With $500 To Spare

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

eww gross!

Comment

Id take it off your hands if you give me $500...

Comment

that's a shock considering their prices.
        Go Bearcats!
        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

If you buy that, you are #psycho!

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
            If you buy that, you are #psycho!
            or a Furrie

Comment

I didn't think this message board allowed obscene images.

Comment

So many things for me to unpack here when I saw it.

1.) Please let me know if I'm wrong but I believe they got it for free in like 2006. Frankly it pisses me off they'd charge for it and/or not give it back.
                2.) That's not my suit. That's Jacob / Shawn / Brandon era. (Jacob was in 2000 - Brandon took Jacob's spot and was Shawn's backup while I was Brandon's until he graduated. Then we didn't have one for, like, 3 years.)
                3.) That's a mid-90's jersey. Where is it going?
                4.) I'm surprised they've lasted this long. It's always been terribly expensive and an awful lot of strange things happening in Maryville as of late... like the HS dropping to Class 2 per size of student body. Is the population on the decline?
                5.) I'm a big fan of Jim and Amy (The Student Body) so they were my go-to for most things. JN was nice for random stuff you never knew you "needed", but it looks like that time as passed.

Comment

I bought a Northwest cap there two days after MSU won the playoff game in OT in 2012. Manager told me I was a brave man to come in there wearing a MSU cap. Talked about my cap collection. He gave me a discount on a Mo West cap. Told me to keep it in the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
                    So many things for me to unpack here when I saw it.

1.) Please let me know if I'm wrong but I believe they got it for free in like 2006. Frankly it pisses me off they'd charge for it and/or not give it back.
                    2.) That's not my suit. That's Jacob / Shawn / Brandon era. (Jacob was in 2000 - Brandon took Jacob's spot and was Shawn's backup while I was Brandon's until he graduated. Then we didn't have one for, like, 3 years.)
                    3.) That's a mid-90's jersey. Where is it going?
                    4.) I'm surprised they've lasted this long. It's always been terribly expensive and an awful lot of strange things happening in Maryville as of late... like the HS dropping to Class 2 per size of student body. Is the population on the decline?
                    5.) I'm a big fan of Jim and Amy (The Student Body) so they were my go-to for most things. JN was nice for random stuff you never knew you "needed", but it looks like that time as passed.
                    classifications changed across the board. a buncha schools changed classes. it may be changing again in the next coupla yrs.
                    Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                      I bought a Northwest cap there two days after MSU won the playoff game in OT in 2012. Manager told me I was a brave man to come in there wearing a MSU cap. Talked about my cap collection. He gave me a discount on a Mo West cap. Told me to keep it in the bathroom.
                      I used to get the "AD" discount at JN from that manager, but have not shopped there for a couple of years... BTW, I still have that 2014 Mankato NC t-shirt for you!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

classifications changed across the board. a buncha schools changed classes. it may be changing again in the next coupla yrs.
                        Missouri realigns Classes and Conferences every two years, (For Conferences at least in the KC suburban Conference-harder to do that in the rural parts of the state), districts are now realigned annually and typically not until after the season starts, or very close to the start.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

I used to get the "AD" discount at JN from that manager, but have not shopped there for a couple of years... BTW, I still have that 2014 Mankato NC t-shirt for you!
                          I got the NC discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I got the NC discount.
                            BTW, the last item I bought at Jock's Nitch was a 2016 NC cap! It looks good in my collection alongside the 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, and 2015 caps.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

BTW, the last item I bought at Jock's Nitch was a 2016 NC cap! It looks good in my collection alongside the 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, and 2015 caps.
                              No Chance

And 2009 should be forfeited!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X