Comment

Comment

woah....didn't expect that
            Go Bearcats!
            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Congrats to UNK...the win over NW was no fluke

Comment

I would have to say today was the most complete performance they had all year. Rushed for almost 575 yards. Defense played better! It was a great day to be a Loper!

Comment

Just watched this. UNK has to be the hardest hitting team in the league. Hope the MW qb is ok. He took a shoulder to the kidneys that made me pee blood.

Comment

Proud of Lynn and the Lopers. Really starting to come together. Future definitely looks encouraging! #GoLopers
                    UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

UNK may actually murder an Ichabod next week

Comment

They break through next year, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal View Post
                          Proud of Lynn and the Lopers. Really starting to come together. Future definitely looks encouraging! #GoLopers
                          I wondered how the Lopers would react after the tough loss to UCM. Coach Lynn got the Lopers back up and took care of business at MoWest for an impressive win.

Comment

Congrats to unk. That was an Old fashion butt wippin. MWSU qb looked to me to not be 100% back from the shoulder thing at Pitt. Came off hanging his should several times. Senior day so I'm sure he wanted to play. Not that it changes the outcome but it's a better game if he was on.

Disappointed with the MWSU adjustments even if it's selling out to the option late. I never noticed an actual change. Multiple lopers blocking Griffs all day. Some of that was crispness of unk. How many times will a kid shed 2 blocks and make a play.

Of MWSU 3 losses this was the only one where the Griffs were dominated with the exception of 2and a half quarters against ucm.

Comment

Congrats to the Lopers on the win. They have come a long way from just a few years ago. They really dominated the line on both sides of the ball. We had no answer to their option run game. Even when everyone in the stadium knew what was coming.

Griffs are getting better under HC Williamson. It looks like we will end up 8-3 and hopefully with a bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                                Congrats to UNK...the win over NW was no fluke
                                Was Pitt State comfortably beating UNK actually the flukiest game of the year?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X