Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reply to GorillaBred: I think the change in UNK has been the QB change. Pitt wasn't a fluke, just using a 2 QB system really disrupts the flow of the game. Coach Lynn was using both QB's through the PItt game then moved to Davis as the starter and only QB. Davis fits the Triple option better and has been the difference maker. Your QB has to keep up with the pitch man to get those edge plays to work,and to be a big play threat on the ground. I am not saying we would have beaten you necessarily, but it may have made a difference if he had played solely in the first 2 games. I certainly believe we would have beaten UCO.

Comment

Originally posted by loper11 View Post
      Reply to GorillaBred: I think the change in UNK has been the QB change. Pitt wasn't a fluke, just using a 2 QB system really disrupts the flow of the game. Coach Lynn was using both QB's through the PItt game then moved to Davis as the starter and only QB. Davis fits the Triple option better and has been the difference maker. Your QB has to keep up with the pitch man to get those edge plays to work,and to be a big play threat on the ground. I am not saying we would have beaten you necessarily, but it may have made a difference if he had played solely in the first 2 games. I certainly believe we would have beaten UCO.
      Would love for the Pitt State coaches to get this message.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

Would love for the Pitt State coaches to get this message.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X