mwsu
      unk

Comment

Big Red
        Emporia State
        Fort Hays State
        Pittsburg State
        Missouri Western
        Nebraska Kearney (tougher than the Lincoln variety)

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
          Northwest typically shows up in games like these and they haven't lost a league title in how many years?
          Hays went 11-0 in 2017 so 2 years.

Comment

Central Missouri @ Northwest Missouri--BBB has been riding the Mule Train all season... but the Great One is getting off at the last stop. NW is still the "Barely Bearcats" but they are tuffening late (alas, they will share another MIAA crown but their spin in the PO's will be a short one). The fatal flaw in the Big Red Ass character when facing NW--confidence--will show up Saturday in Mary-de-ville. Still, this "War of the Red and the Green" will be a Crescendo Conference Classic. St. Mel State 31, Braying Brutes 30.

Central Oklahoma @
            Emporia State--"Tornado Alley Bowl"--This game is about two teams who were certain that they were destined for great things in 2019. Alas. ESU and UCO football now both lay like so much broken debris in a terrible twister's damage path. Also, yet two more under-achieving coaches on the brink of being swept to Oz by the F-5 of Failure. Venom Sacks 15, Nags 10.

Fort Hays State @ Bye

Missouri Southern @
            Pittsburg State--Year after year, decade after decade, no matter how low Pitt State goes Southern somehow always manages to go lower. Flea-Eaters 55, Sudden Misery 17.

Missouri Western @ Bye

Washburn @
            Nebraska Kearney--Sad fact is: UNK is now the Best team in the MIAA. Sad Fact #2: Our best team will not make the PO's. Sad fact #3: No team in the MIAA, not even Western, would have benefited more from two OC warm-ups to begin the season than the Speed Goats. UNK simply became the MIAA's best team too late. Glad Fact #1: I do not envy the poor suckers who draw UNK in a bowl game. Glad Fact #2: The Lopes will automatically make the MIAA better next year since we all will have to be better to stay with them on the field. Lopes 44, Bods 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbadbod View Post
              Sad fact is: UNK is now the Best team in the MIAA. Sad Fact #2: Our best team will not make the PO's. Sad fact #3: No team in the MIAA, not even Western, would have benefited more from two OC warm-ups to begin the season than the Speed Goats. UNK simply became the MIAA's best team too late.[/SIZE]
              I personally would have a hard time labeling a team that lost 2 of it's last 3 MIAA games, "the best team in the MIAA".

Comment

NWMSU
                UCO
                FHSU
                PSU
                MWSU
                UNK

Comment

Nov 16
                  Central Missouri @ Northwest Missouri
                  Central Oklahoma @ Emporia State
                  Fort Hays State @ Northeastern State
                  Missouri Southern @ Pittsburg State
                  Missouri Western @ Lincoln
                  Washburn @ Nebraska-Kearney

Comment

Washburn @ Nebraska Kearney

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post

I personally would have a hard time labeling a team that lost 2 of it's last 3 MIAA games, "the best team in the MIAA".
                      hmmmm....ask Coach Matt and the Griffs who the best team in the MIAA is.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post

I'm not sure about the best team in the MIAA; however, you can't argue that the ending of the UCM vs UNK Game was one of the biggest melt downs you've ever seen. UCM was not the better team that day, and their storied success allowed a team that's still learning how to be winners slip up in the closing minutes of that game. I would take UNK over any team in the MIAA currently, although Fort Hays did play them the toughest.

Comment

Central Missouri @ Northwest Missouri UCM has been the lucky team to come out unbeaten to this point, I think their luck runs out this week.

UCO beats the sting right out of these Hornets

Fort Hays by 150 points.

This will be a tough game. I think Pitt State fights for their coach and they come out on top in a close one.

MoWest makes up for getting embarrassed by the nasty Lopers.

UNK has been the butt of a lot of jokes for a lot of years with the MIAA, and this week they put an end to it all when they secure a bowl game. Hats off to Coach Lynn, he's working with essentially no money, resources, or facilities in his recruiting process and still is bringing the kids to Kearney and becoming a force to be reckoned with. The Golden Boy Josh Lamberson could only muster out 1 win in two years there before he bailed out.

Comment

Northwest Missouri
                              Emporia State
                              Fort Hays State
                              Missouri Southern
                              Missouri Western
                              Nebraska Kearney

Comment

I wouldn't call UCM lucky. I would call them a team who has found a way to win a ton of close games. That's what good teams do

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X