X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

I loved looking in on the comments on the D2 Facebook page where the game was live streaming. The fans commenting on there are the same ones on the NW Fan Facebook page. It is so funny to hear people complain that ave ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALkING ABOUT. When you call them out, they just refuse to respond or copy and paste NCAA rules that they find on Wikipedia.

I am not sure if you can check this, but I would like to know how many of those 8 sacks came on 3rd down. At one point, it seemed as if at least 2 or 3 straight 3rd downs were a sack in the first half.

What impresses me the most is that NW only blitzed on one snap. RW even said so after the game. That is how much the defensive front just dominated the line of scrimmage yesterday.

I was stindiang on the hill behind the South end zone. We saw the flag on the punt return and just assumed that there was a hold or block in the back. It took WAYYYYY too long of a discussion after the fact. Apparently, his microphone mysteriously decided not to work on that one call, so he just walked over to RW. The funniest part was as he was explaining, Clayton just fell over on his back in shock. At that point in the game, that call was huge and I had that feeling that UCM was about to go off. Kudos to NW defense for a fantastic complete game!

Also, what idiots were the ones chanting "scoreboard" in the second quarter? Sit and spin!!!

Comment

It's Facebook, duh.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
          Before we move on to talk of the playoff match-ups, I would like to commend the Central fans for filling the Northeast stands. You traveled well and supported your team in an overall positive manner. That was the most visitor fans that I have seen since the 2012 MoWest game, which was also for the MIAA championship. Good Luck in the playoffs! Attendance was 7,323.
          Thanks 'R'. The UCM tailgate party in lots 24 & 25 was wild as Mules fans were wired up and pumped up. The atmosphere was more fun than our home tailgate parties. The UCM alumni association set up a tent and had a raffle for a bunch of UCM gear. The most popular give away's were the free compasses that we needed to find the stadium from our tailgate lot in the next county .I kid you not, nobody had a clue which direction to the stadium. After about a 200 yard hike we could begin to see glimpses of the video board in the distance. Why in the hell UCM gives visitors prime tailgate parking directly across the street from our stadium is beyond me. Tons of UCM fans at Bearcat Stadium as we filled up AA, BB, CC, and most of DD .Hope we meet up again in three weeks. Go Mules

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
            I loved looking in on the comments on the D2 Facebook page where the game was live streaming. The fans commenting on there are the same ones on the NW Fan Facebook page. It is so funny to hear people complain that ave ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALkING ABOUT. When you call them out, they just refuse to respond or copy and paste NCAA rules that they find on Wikipedia.
            Where is this I'd love to see it?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Tagged you there on FB.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

God bless you Brandon. I sometimes see your comments on there and cannot help but feel bad for you as you are fighting a losing battle with some real dunderheads. A few weeks ago, our old friend Eric Rickert called someone out and I almost shot Gatorade out of my nose.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post

God bless you Brandon. I sometimes see your comments on there and cannot help but feel bad for you as you are fighting a losing battle with some real dunderheads. A few weeks ago, our old friend Eric Rickert called someone out and I almost shot Gatorade out of my nose.
                  Regular Gatorade or G2?

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Regular Gatorade or G2?
                    Yes.

Comment

• If you are interested, here is a link to my photos from the game:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RJKLw4hN48PErH65A

Comment

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                        If you are interested, here is a link to my photos from the game:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RJKLw4hN48PErH65A
                        Who are the two guys in the sweatshirts towards the end?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Who are the two guys in the sweatshirts towards the end?
                          Cass Weitel (sp?) and Colin Bevins two DE's with two NC's!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X