Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolles 3.0 Blows

Hang this UCM loss squarely on the (over hyped) shoulders of QB Brook Bolles (3.0) who turned out to be Brook Bolles (-5 Below Zero) 4 interceptions + 1 fumble..

sober up dude.....away from the internet
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
      Hang this UCM loss squarely on the (over hyped) shoulders of QB Brook Bolles (3.0) who turned out to be Brook Bolles (-5 Below Zero) 4 interceptions + 1 fumble..
      tough to do much from your back or with someone in your face the whole game. the wind today was also like a fan, steadily blowing. he didn't have a great game by any means, but he didn't have much help either. i am just glad he is 0-fer against nw...

Comment

Bolles is a fantastic player. He didn't have a great game....he didn't get much time from his offensive line. He's still a great player.
        Northwest Missouri State University
        BEARCATS

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
            sober up dude.....away from the internet
            "sober up dude"....really? What part of the Bolles 5 turnover Cluster F__k game were you not watching?

Comment

"sober up dude"....really? What part of the Bolles 5 turnover Cluster F__k game were you not watching?
              You wouldn't be in the position you were in without him. He won several games late for UCM this year. Your program has location, resources, enrollment, and sponsorship in its favor but underperforms year in and year out.. It did that before Bolles and it will do that after. He had a bad game, but so did a lot of guys. You went into a playoff game today and lost. You will get a second shot next week.

Comment

LMAO

KMA proves yet again that he doesn't understand anything about football.

Comment

I saw one LB rush on one play, the rest was just the four down linemen. I did see Bolles yell at his O-line a few times.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

I'd just remind him that UCM was 5-6 last year without Bolles

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

I'd just remind him that UCM was 5-6 last year without Bolles
                        ding ding ding

Comment

lol certainly the succinct approach
                          Go Bearcats!
                          M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                            LMAO

KMA proves yet again that he doesn't understand anything about football.
                            Here's what I understand (little pee pee). Brook Bolles has been hyped all season as a great quarterback (you decide). He put up big numbers against the weaker teams and struggled against the better teams. His mediocre passing performance against the better teams allowed those teams to hang around. The Mules rushing attack and defense kept the Mules in games until the end. Granted, Bolles pulled out a couple of games at he end with hail mary passes, but his inability to put teams away early was a drag on the rest of the team.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                              M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X