Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My question is this, is the Crack cooking class a 3 hours or 5 hours with a lab at HSU. Is it available online and do the hours transfer? Trying to finish my Doctorate.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfather View Post
      My question is this, is the Crack cooking class a 3 hours or 5 hours with a lab at HSU. Is it available online and do the hours transfer? Trying to finish my Doctorate.
      Sources say the hours do not transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfather View Post
        Unfortunatly we are currently short of instructors in that department.

Comment

Nebraska Kearney vs Winona State in the Mineral Water Bowl.

Comment

Excited for the Lopers, 2nd bowl game in program history, with the first being the Botany Bowl in 1955 against Northern State.
            UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

Interesting comments from MW AD Josh Looney regarding silo scheduling and NCAA playoff selection:

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                Interesting comments from MW AD Josh Looney regarding silo scheduling and NCAA playoff selection:

Even better from Henderson State AD (and former Mule) Shawn Jones about Lindenwood leaving the MIAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post

Even better from Henderson State AD (and former Mule) Shawn Jones about Lindenwood leaving the MIAA.
                  Lol he basically called them pussies for running and it is true

Comment

Comment

The video will nto work for me. Even on my Twitter. It just says that the video is private.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
                        The video will nto work for me. Even on my Twitter. It just says that the video is private.
                        I'm getting the same message. Chris must have locked it down for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post

Shawn Jones apologized for those comments. There was no reason for LU to even come up and it was disrespectful to the Live United Bowl. It was also ignorant and uninformed to suggest that LU left for football only reasons. I know it's hard for some of us to see our Schools' athletics programs outside the purview of football, but there is a whole lot more that goes into decisions like LU made. Lindenwood offers 35 other NCAA sanctioned sports other than football. Moving to a conference in which we are directly in the middle of the geographic footprint versus on the fringe drastically cut the travel budget. It's also put Lindenwood with similar like minded school (private academic focus)

Nobody is saying that Lindenwood didn't have an easier path this year. But to suggest that leaving the MIAA was only to have an easier path in football is intellectually dishonest.

Funny thing is,all LU did was do what they were supposed to do. Had they gone in and laid an egg in the GLVC everyone would've been dogging them. They were caught in a bit of a lose lose situation.

Whatever. I get the frustrations. What I don't get is people like him suggesting that football is the ONLY reason why LU went to the GLVC and that they "bought" a playoff spot. He should know better.
                          Cool Story Bro

Comment

I'm getting the same message. Chris must have locked it down for some reason.
                            It wasn't Roush's video, he just shared it. It was produced by Western/GSI so more like Menley took it down.

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

Shawn Jones apologized for those comments. There was no reason for LU to even come up and it was disrespectful to the Live United Bowl. It was also ignorant and uninformed to suggest that LU left for football only reasons. I know it's hard for some of us to see our Schools' athletics programs outside the purview of football, but there is a whole lot more that goes into decisions like LU made. Lindenwood offers 35 other NCAA sanctioned sports other than football. Moving to a conference in which we are directly in the middle of the geographic footprint versus on the fringe drastically cut the travel budget. It's also put Lindenwood with similar like minded school (private academic focus)

Nobody is saying that Lindenwood didn't have an easier path this year. But to suggest that leaving the MIAA was only to have an easier path in football is intellectually dishonest.

Funny thing is,all LU did was do what they were supposed to do. Had they gone in and laid an egg in the GLVC everyone would've been dogging them. They were caught in a bit of a lose lose situation.

Whatever. I get the frustrations. What I don't get is people like him suggesting that football is the ONLY reason why LU went to the GLVC and that they "bought" a playoff spot. He should know better.
                            You've mentioned a couple times that was disrespectful to the Live United Bowl, but not sure I follow. His point was both teams in the bowl are better than a team that was selected for the playoffs.

I don't recall Jones saying the only

Comment

Originally posted by FlyinLion View Post

It wasn't Roush's video, he just shared it. It was produced by Western/GSI so more like Menley took it down.

You've mentioned a couple times that was disrespectful to the Live United Bowl, but not sure I follow. His point was both teams in the bowl are better than a team that was selected for the playoffs.

I don't recall Jones saying the only

https://twitter.com/DevinAlbertson/s...82526209908742

When Jones says "They did not want to play in the MIAA, they wanted to play lesser competition" he is talking about football. The only sport the MIAA has clearly been superior to the GLVC in is football. He's not talking about basketball, or wrestling, or volleyball.

If I were a member of the Live United Bowl I'd be a little taken back that he used that platform at their event to lament and throw jabs at a team that literally has nothing to do with why they're there. I agree with you, that his point was that he felt "both teams in the bowl are better than a team that was selected for the playoffs". Going down the rabbit hole he did to surmise about the motives of another institution you have no affiliation with is just bad form.

And finally, you say they ran from the challenge. So what I'm hearing you say is that you believe that the reason LU went from the MIAA to the GLVC is because of the challenge of football. Is that right?

BTW, Creer is no longer AD of the University. When leadership changes, sometimes vision and direction changes as well.
                              Cool Story Bro

Comment

And I'll restate. He issued a public apology regarding his comments and agreed with what I basically said. He recognized that were in bad taste as well. His passion got the best of him.

He didn't even defend his comments.
                                Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X