Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

It will be the same at UCM with the students out for Thanksgiving break. They boot the students out of the residence halls at 6:00 pm on Friday, so even if they wanted to hang around an extra day to attend the game, they can't.
    The student attendance has been pretty decent this year. I just heard on coach Boda's radio show that UCM will keep the residence halls open through the weekend for students who want to stay in Warrensburg and attend Saturday's game. Good move by the UCM president.

Comment

He was D-line coach and special teams in 2012 when NW won 35-0 too. I'd say our defense is closer to the 2012 version than the 2016 version. But either way, you obviously don't want to think about the past.

Comment

Matchup favors NW, but Harding has some great p.o. experience since the 2 last met. I don't expect the same kind of blowout as in the past, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          Matchup favors NW, but Harding has some great p.o. experience since the 2 last met. I don't expect the same kind of blowout as in the past, but who knows.
          I agree... I can't see us drubbing anyone at this point in the season. All the talk in this thread is about our defense not being as good as it's been, but our offense isn't consistent enough to bury anyone either. I think Harding being mostly one dimensional and that dimension being running the football should be a good matchup for NW. That said, I never thought the UNK offense would be able to move the ball the way they did against us either, but to be fair, I don't think they're as run reliant. They did complete more passes than we did that day (10-9)... ugh! Turnovers were big too... hopefully we can avoid that and won't be giving Harding short fields to work with.

Comment

Anybody know what time local kick off is? I've heard both noon and 1:00pm...
            I like my Smoker...

and about 3 other people...

Comment

Originally posted by GrillSgtPT View Post
              Anybody know what time local kick off is? I've heard both noon and 1:00pm...
              1:00 Central time

Comment

Comment

no result would surprise me
                  Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Comment

Not sure they play better against Harding as much as they are just a matchup nightmare for a triple O team. Stopping the inside run is what that D has been built around since Mel T invented football. I think they are a little more susceptible to being beat over the top and around the edge than in years past, though.

I expect this game to be a good one.

Comment

Not sure they play better against Harding as much as they are just a matchup nightmare for a triple O team. Stopping the inside run is what that D has been built around since Mel T invented football. I think they are a little more susceptible to being beat over the top and around the edge than in years past, though.

I expect this game to be a good one.

Comment

LOL!
                          Looks like they have averaged 1 completion a game.(11 total) I just assumed it was still a sizeable part of their O because Donatella Luckett caught for about 11 million yards against Pitt in the 2014 PO shootout.

Comment

LOL!
                            Looks like they have averaged 1 completion a game.(11 total) I just assumed it was still a sizeable part of their O because Donatella Luckett caught for about 11 million yards against Pitt in the 2014 PO shootout.

Comment

LOL!
                              But 35 yards per catch! That's wild!

Comment

LOL!
                                He's not there anymore.. quite unfortunate he had to move on. Nobody out there will be getting combine or senior bowl invites.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X