Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Yeah, that makes sense. I assumed that is how a HU win or even a close game would play out.

Comment

Comment

What worries me is if the Harding offense has the ball long enough, will our defense be able to hang for four quarters? Joe Q. has a great system in place and I hope it pays off. What I do like is that we have an offense that is very capable of striking quick, but hopefully, not too quick, so our defense can get a little bit of rest and water. I see this one being a real snoozer in the first half. I put the over/under at 17 points in the first half. I am thinking 10-7 or 7-3. If we make the necessary half time adjustments on both sides of the ball, I think NW takes it 28-17.

Comment

Check again. I think a couple posters mentioned that post-season games are required to be available online for free. I assume that is still in place. Should be able to find the links on the NW athletic page tomorrow.

Comment

It has to be free by ncaa rule. Not sure how you sign up, though. I have the season pass and haven't had to do a single game before.

Comment

Hitting the road soon. Safe travels to all. Hope the Bearcat D can stop the run w/o falling victim to the occasional pass play. The offense will need to string together first downs and play keep away, or Harding will use ball control. I am expecting a defensive battle.

Comment

Good luck "R", hope the MIAA wins the day. Go Mule and Bearcats.

Comment

I think this get will come down to NWs offense. They need to keep the ball,to let are defense rest. Are defense has been on the field way to long in the last few games. I think we can **** there offense down but not all day long. NW wins by 21 if are offense keeps the ball. If we keep going 3 and out most of the day it will be another long day.

Comment

Good luck today Bearcats, play great football!
                      Northwest Missouri State University
                      BEARCATS

Comment

7-0 11:57 1st Quarter. A good beginning, offensively.
                        Northwest Missouri State University
                        BEARCATS

Comment

Comment

Harding not looking up to the task so far

Comment

Switched to the mules. Picture is blurry and it's freezing up.

Comment

Stupid mistakes on offense. Bad pitches, blown plays. Backup QB in so that explains some of it but come on.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X