Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D holds NW all day and you go for 2. Huge slap in the face to your defensive players
    VDBL 459
    RIP Bourbon Section 1992-1997

Comment

• Have they run the victory formation out of pistol all year?

Comment

• I personally liked the call. Harding was abusing NW there on that final drive.
        Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

• Originally posted by nwcritter View Post
          Have they run the victory formation out of pistol all year?
          Can't lose 15yds in a victory formation when they were so hard to get all day. :)

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I understand how you feel. As a low-level hs fb coach for 28 years, I've had a few of those choices. Seems like it works about half the time. I have a great deal of respect for your program, team, coaching staff, etc.
                Northwest Missouri State University
                BEARCATS

Comment

• Looks like another home game next week with Lindenwood winning.

Comment

• Congrats to the Bearcats for the win. I was able to watch the 4th quarter.

Gutsy call there at the end to go for 2. I'm not sure I could have done it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post
                      I personally liked the call. Harding was abusing NW there on that final drive.
                      I agree. NW defense looked gassed on that last drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by bourbon section View Post
                        D holds NW all day and you go for 2. Huge slap in the face to your defensive players
                        Yeah, I can see what you're saying Bourbon....and maybe if I was one of their defensive players, *maybe* I'd think that. I just think those guys might instead think, "hey, Coach was ballsy going for the throat like that." I don't know.....I've won and lost (low-level) hs games going for two and getting/not getting it. I can see both sides honestly.
                        Northwest Missouri State University
                        BEARCATS

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post

This was yet another example of why the NW O play-calling needs an overhaul. How does Rankin barely touch the ball all game? How do they not run routes that keep their momentum moving forward? The HU D played very well and were good tacklers, but NW was simply inept.

Why do the media people insist on zooming in so much? Who zooms in on the ball during a punt?
                            Until you can put someone under center who looks calm in the pocket and who can consistently put the ball where it needs to be, I don't think it matters if Kyle Shanahan was scheming the offense. Teams will continue to load up vs the run.

Comment

Until you can put someone under center who looks calm in the pocket and who can consistently put the ball where it needs to be, I don't think it matters if Kyle Shanahan was scheming the offense. Teams will continue to load up vs the run.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X