Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    The nw d played an awesome, inspired game. So did the Harding d.
    NW D won trenches but the continual assault between the tackles ultimately softened the edges for HU's TD drive at end. Everybody in stadium knew HU was going for 2 and the win. Play call by HU was terrible and fortunate for us.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Right call, wrong play.
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power
        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Originally posted by catbacker07 View Post
          This SHOULD be one of those games that ends up looking like a baseball score. But you never know in the POs.
          Nailed it !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

According to sources within the team it was supposed to be a punt, but BW changed and fuucked it up

Comment

According to sources within the team it was supposed to be a punt, but BW changed and fuucked it up
              If so he needs chewed out

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

If so he needs chewed out
                QB is back in quasi punt formation. Runs up the gut on fake run and throws a pass to whom? Nearest receiver was Hessler. Seriously? A LB? Not thinking that was the call, but OK. I could see that play if Svoboda was still OC at NW. Our current staff? Nope.
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Sorry for the long ride back (not really) but there were a lot of Harding players trash talking. So here it is in a nutshell. NW had held your stupid powerful offense to 6 points in 12 quarters. You can stop talking shiit.
                  What in the world are you talking about?

Comment

• Both defenses were absolutely outstanding. The fake punt call could be one of the most bone-headed decisions I've ever seen considering Harding was down 7 points, one timeout left, should've had ~90 yards to go with 10 min left. At the pace they were running plays and churning clock, they would've ran out of time on our 30 yard line.

Comment

• It was supposed to be a punt. The momentum shift almost got us beat. Interesting how the series following the failed fake punt play, Harding broke a play outside for a long gain. The only one all afternoon. NW D had played the option almost perfect up until that last drive. Yes, they were gassed.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                        It was supposed to be a punt. The momentum shift almost got us beat. Interesting how the series following the failed fake punt play, Harding broke a play outside for a long gain. The only one all afternoon. NW D had played the option almost perfect up until that last drive. Yes, they were gassed.
                        If it was supposed to be a punt:

1) why was BW back there?
                        2) why didn't he punt it?
                        3) why did he throw the ball?

It clearly was NOT supposed to be a punt. It was supposed to be a fake and throw to a receiver that fell down. It was a stupid call. Absolutely no reason to call that. Even with our D gassed, I like my odds of Harding not scoring on a loooong field vs BW completing a pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                          It was supposed to be a punt. The momentum shift almost got us beat. Interesting how the series following the failed fake punt play, Harding broke a play outside for a long gain. The only one all afternoon. NW D had played the option almost perfect up until that last drive. Yes, they were gassed.
                          They get the ball back after failed fake punt. Everybody in stadium knew they were 4 down territory. They gashed us right down the field. Defense was gassed with all the ankle blocks all day. Totally miffed by the 2 point play call. Right call, wrong play, IMO.

Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Yea. the excitement of the game overwhelmed my math capabilities.
                            I'd blame it on your Spoofhound education... LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
                              Both defenses were absolutely outstanding. The fake punt call could be one of the most bone-headed decisions I've ever seen considering Harding was down 7 points, one timeout left, should've had ~90 yards to go with 10 min left. At the pace they were running plays and churning clock, they would've ran out of time on our 30 yard line.
                              They (Harding) got the ball at the 6:05 mark after the "fake" punt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

What in the world are you talking about?
                                Watch the game on the internet today, especially right at half time. Your team was definitely trash talking, but hey they did that the previous two times we met with the same results. It's equipment turn in day for the Bison and the GAC.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X