Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post

If so he needs chewed out
    Ok, but what the hell would that accomplish at this time of the year. It had to be the dumbest call or change of play ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat06 View Post

I'd blame it on your Spoofhound education... LOL
      Lol...the sad part is that you got the same education.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

They (Harding) got the ball at the 6:05 mark after the "fake" punt!
        Yeah, so flip the field. After our scoring series in the 1st qtr, we were playing most of the game 3 and out on our half of the field, punting to Harding, they go 3 and out from their 40, etc, over and over and over. At 7-0, I much better like our odds of Harding trying to score with 6 min left from their half of the field vs ours.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• It comes down to this the BEARCATS won we move on. The fake punt was a dumb call who ever made the call.are defense played a great game. Are offense let the defense down. They left them on the field way to long. They were gased on the last drive we knew it would happen.now it's time to get ready for lindenwood. They will come in here wanting revenge.are defense will hold them down but will the offense hello out the defense.

Comment

• No, not at all...

Comment

• Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

QB is back in quasi punt formation. Runs up the gut on fake run and throws a pass to whom? Nearest receiver was Hessler. Seriously? A LB? Not thinking that was the call, but OK. I could see that play if Svoboda was still OC at NW. Our current staff? Nope.
                  i thought i saw one of our tb's laid out in the area (rankin i think but it happened so fast i was playing catchup i didn't expect us to do that lol).
                  i didn't see how he ended up on the ground & just figured the ref's missed pi due to the weirdness of the play
                  the stupidity of trying to go for it regardless of the play run....i mean we could go on for days about that. time of game, score, nature of the opp offensively, our defense, etc.
                  Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• LB did take out Rankin coming across the middle, I thought it was going to be PI.
                    Once a Bearcat, Always a Bearcat!

Comment

• Here is a link to the photos from the Harding at NW game.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8HmbTzs4hrrfxJuJ8

Comment

• Good luck NW. Nothing but respect and admiration for the way you guys play and the program you guys have. Hope to see you guys come out of this region for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

They (Harding) got the ball at the 6:05 mark after the "fake" punt!
                          with no timeouts...

Comment

• I checked the record books and the last time NW scored 7 pts and won was 7-3 vs Rolla at Homecoming 10/14/89

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                              I checked the record books and the last time NW scored 7 pts and won was 7-3 vs Rolla at Homecoming 10/14/89
                              And Rolla won one game that year, the opener against Washburn. Charlie Finley was at the end of his tenure at Rolla and IMO he could coach. Heck, if my memory is correct, Check Broyles was the defensive coordinator with Finley at Rolla before going to Pitt State where he stayed until he retired.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X