Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Beck has resigned

https://pittstategorillas.com/news/2...-position.aspx

Well, Pitt fans, you got what you wished for. We'll see how it works out.

Comment

Early front runners? Brown?
      Go Hounds!
      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
      Cyclone Power
      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Comment

could this be one reason Brown skipped a bowl? Hate to see Beck go just like I hated to see Partridge go

Comment

Bad news for the rest of the conference if they do a true national search

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Rumor has it they are getting Venables from 'Bama.... LOL :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat06 View Post

Rumor has it they are getting Venables from 'Bama.... LOL :laugh:
                Venables is at Clemson. Yeah right!
                Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                  Maybe, maybe not. Sure helps their chances, though, for sure.

Comment

I've heard from many coaches that Beck is one of the "Nice guys." I wish him well.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                      I've heard from many coaches that Beck is one of the "Nice guys." I wish him well.
                      One of the finest guys I have ever met.
                      Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Comment

Tim Beck has forgot more football than I'll ever know. I think he's a great guy. I met him at a clinic years ago, extremely good guy. I know the results of late weren't what's expected at an elite program and I'm sure they're not what he wanted. I hope he's going to continue coaching if he wants because I think the coaching profession is better because of guys like him. I also think a new scene might be great for him. I don't know....I just hate seeing coaches leave but this is why I never had the stones to be a head coach myself. Best wishes to Coach Beck and his staff; I know this is a pretty painful time for them all and their families as well.
                          Northwest Missouri State University
                          BEARCATS

Comment

The right hire must bring in the right coaches with him. Mel was not winning NC's before NW. The magical combination of Mel, Svboda, Tatum, Bostwick made NW what it was. Just like when Dennis F. came to Pitt and had on his staff, Jerry Kill, Gary Patterson, Chuck Broyles. It takes more than one guy. It takes one guy surrounding himself with the right guys as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                              The right hire must bring in the right coaches with him. Mel was not winning NC's before NW. The magical combination of Mel, Svboda, Tatum, Bostwick made NW what it was. Just like when Dennis F. came to Pitt and had on his staff, Jerry Kill, Gary Patterson, Chuck Broyles. It takes more than one guy. It takes one guy surrounding himself with the right guys as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X