Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by visionpipe View Post
    No way in hell would a great University like Pitt hire jp or tp there is way to much baggage with the two.the best thing mo west did was getting rid of jp. Btw who was the one say at the beginning of the year jp was gone at the end if the year.
    Lol. I don't know a lot about the advanced workings of the internet, but do you have some sort of alert set where any time Jerry Partridge is mentioned on this board, you get a notification to come and remind everyone of your opinion of him and your apparent foreknowledge of his firing?

If Roderique wants to come to Pitt, I'd hire him in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

Lol. I don't know a lot about the advanced workings of the internet, but do you have some sort of alert set where any time Jerry Partridge is mentioned on this board, you get a notification to come and remind everyone of your opinion of him and your apparent foreknowledge of his firing?

If Roderique wants to come to Pitt, I'd hire him in a heartbeat.
      I wouldn't even consider him.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

I wouldn't even consider him.
        Why

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Why
          he is the 2nd cousin of the good ole boy network.

Comment

• I can buy that.
            I'm just curious why people wouldn't even want to consider him.

I'm kind of torn on him. He's the driven, focused type that I hope they attract. He's a program and culture builder. Otoh, he has never been a college coach, dealt w/ recruiting, etc...

Comment

I can buy that.
              I'm just curious why people wouldn't even want to consider him.

I'm kind of torn on him. He's the driven, focused type that I hope they attract. He's a program and culture builder. Otoh, he has never been a college coach, dealt w/ recruiting, etc...
              This is my sole reason. He was an assistant or GA for a couple years at PSU, right?

Comment

This is my sole reason. He was an assistant or GA for a couple years at PSU, right?
                I looked it up. He was an assistant at Pitt from 90-96. So he has been around the college game. I think recruiting has changed a lot since the old " YOu have to sign with Pitt because we have only lost one conference game in 10 years" days.

Comment

• Although if you listen to the conspiracy theorists around Carthage, they'll tell you Webb City recruits better than Pitt ever did. :smile-big:

Comment

Although if you listen to the conspiracy theorists around Carthage, they'll tell you Webb City recruits better than Pitt ever did. :smile-big:
                    Similarly to any of the 1A football and 2A basketball schools with Colgan.

Comment

Similarly to any of the 1A football and 2A basketball schools with Colgan.
                      Yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wallst View Post

he is the 2nd cousin of the good ole boy network.
                        He would also probably want to run the veer, I hope we never see that offense again at Pitt.

Comment

Come on search firm. Big money! No whammies!
                          ^

Comment

• Not saying he's the right guy for Pitt but jp seems like a real prick.
                            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=49KYqJzXMDw

Comment

• Originally posted by southside View Post
                              Not saying he's the right guy for Pitt but jp seems like a real prick.
                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=49KYqJzXMDw
                              That might be the best thing ever posted here.

Comment

That might be the best thing ever posted here.
                                sorry to disappoint some with the post.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X