Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

Northern Colorado? That is a turd job and has been since they left DII. Makes no sense for Brown to go there as the Pitt job would be better.
    It won't pay as much, though.

Comment

• Saban interviewed, but when they told him he would be third string, he walked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post

Northern Colorado? That is a turd job and has been since they left DII. Makes no sense for Brown to go there as the Pitt job would be better.
        Hays was a Turd Job when he took it.

Comment

• https://www.greeleytribune.com/news/...act-extension/

Wow! It is a turd job.

Comment

• I have heard everything from tomorrow to Monday or Tuesday of next week for an announcement date so far..

Comment

• Heard there has been some communication between Adam Dorrel and Pitt State about the position

Comment

• Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
                Heard there has been some communication between Adam Dorrel and Pitt State about the position
                You shut your dirty monkey mouth!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DIIguru View Post
                  Heard there has been some communication between Adam Dorrel and Pitt State about the position
                  I just don't see a guy going from D1 back to D2. That seems like it'd be career suicide. Didn't he just get a contract extension at ACU?

Comment

• Originally posted by OICU812 View Post

I just don't see a guy going from D1 back to D2. That seems like it'd be career suicide. Didn't he just get a contract extension at ACU?
                    https://www.southland.org/news/2019/...extension.aspx
                    Yes

Comment

• I'm guessing DIIguru is just bored by the lack of news and wants to stir the pot.
                      The only communication between the two parties would be Pitt saying "pleeeaaassssee?" and AD laughing them off the phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go-Rilla View Post
                        I'm guessing DIIguru is just bored by the lack of news and wants to stir the pot.
                        The only communication between the two parties would be Pitt saying "pleeeaaassssee?" and AD laughing them off the phone.
                        Maybe Rich Wright listed him as a reference. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Go-Rilla View Post
                          I'm guessing DIIguru is just bored by the lack of news and wants to stir the pot.
                          I could see them calling him to ask about other applicants, tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by OICU812 View Post

I said that AD had been given a contract extension at ACU very early in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

I said that AD had been given a contract extension at ACU very early in this thread.
                              ...and we all know a contract is gospel.
                              Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post

Yeah but nobody listens to you. ;)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X