Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am excited to see how this all turns out. To have Gorilla Football seriously competing again for MIAA championships and national titles every season will be awesome. To see the stands full again on Saturdays will be awesome. Thank you coach Tim Beck for all you have done for this program & Pittsburg State University but now onward and upward with the foundations that have been built. Gorilla Football will be back soon & welcome to the jungle will mean something again. .

Comment

• Comment

• Equally as likely to drop to the dregs of the conference. 3 years will tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
          Equally as likely to drop to the dregs of the conference. 3 years will tell.
          For the facilities, we are already there

Comment

• Originally posted by psudoc View Post

For the facilities, we are already there
            Some bird **** and dirt piles doesn't make us the crap hole that is MSSU

Comment

• Suck a sour egg! :)

Comment

• Pitt Stain fans are as giddy as a schoolgirl with a new Barbi Doll. Just wait till they know exactly who the hire will be and we can drive down and watch that big stupid blow up monkey deflate just like their hopes and dreams of being a National contender again. They might as well merge with MOSO...:laugh:

Comment

• Perhaps Mr Peck should call GVSU...they are looking for an OC and Allendale is a great and cheap place to live....just a thought.

Comment

• I think what excites most Pitt fans is the fact we have the facilities, the quality of athlete (The past few years have been very good recruiting years that have included several 3 star athletes), and "hopefully" a future coaching staff to get the most of them. Those "could" be a formula for the kind of success Pitt hasn't seen for awhile. I am cautiously optimistic, it's definitely an exciting time but the future will tell. Spring drills and the spring scrimmage will be interesting!

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaBacker View Post

I think what excites most Pitt fans is the fact we have the facilities, the quality of athlete (The past few years have been very good recruiting years that have included several 3 star athletes), and "hopefully" a future coaching staff to get the most of them. Those "could" be a formula for the kind of success Pitt hasn't seen for awhile. I am cautiously optimistic, it's definitely an exciting time but the future will tell. Spring drills and the spring scrimmage will be interesting!
                      Yeah. If nothing else, it will rejuvenate the fan base.

Comment

Some bird **** and dirt piles doesn't make us the crap hole that is MSSU
                        Building facilities when you can't afford to maintain the ones you have makes us worse, tbh.

Comment

Equally as likely to drop to the dregs of the conference. 3 years will tell.
                          "nothing ventured, nothing gained"

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

"nothing ventured, nothing gained"
                            Nobody cares. The Bearcats won today and that is all that matter now.

Comment

• I wish Coach Beck well. I think Pitt State will be an **extremely** attractive destination for lots of high-quality coaches. Tradition, commitment, facilities, community support, etc. etc.,; they're going to get somebody really good, and be really good again, and sooner rather than later I'd think.
                              Northwest Missouri State University
                              BEARCATS

Comment

• Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post
                                I wish Coach Beck well. I think Pitt State will be an **extremely** attractive destination for lots of high-quality coaches. Tradition, commitment, facilities, community support, etc. etc.,; they're going to get somebody really good, and be really good again, and sooner rather than later I'd think.
                                I hear the Harding coach has some time available to talk now. Triple option and strong defense. Sounds like the PSU recipe for success.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X