Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Gus Great Again

So, the same cobweb crew who kept Beck around at least three years longer than they should have and the same crew who sat on their hands while the legend of Pitt State football crumbled right in front of them, so this bunch of do-nothings is now entrusted to find someone to resurrect the program they destroyed. Why am i skeptical? How many years, even decades, will it take to repair the rot that destroyed Pitt football? Afterall, do not forget that the current AD at Pitt, Mumblin' Jim Johnson, while MIAA commissioner, made a number of ridiculous decisions that very much diminished, if not destroyed, the stature and cachet of the MIAA.

Why am i skeptical that Johnson--or anyone who would hire Johnson for the Pitt AD job--could, or should, be entrusted with finding that one great man who could, sooner rather than later, make the fans of the Four-Corners proud of Pitt again?

Would doubling or tripling his salary lure Brown from western kansas? Did Lynn shoot himself in the foot by presiding over the ambush massacre in Kearny saturday? Would Mel Tjeredsma come out of retirement?

Forget Mel......Go after AD!!!

Comment

Chad Morris is available...

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
        Chad Morris is available...
        Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
          i thought about AD. even Pitt as it exists today would be a step up from ACU.

Comment

You can't afford AD. Besides he just got his contract extended this year.

Comment

Why would you want a coach that had inferior talent at the skill positions and a defense that only looked good because of those inferior athletes on offense? Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post

Why would you want a coach that had inferior talent at the skill positions and a defense that only looked good because of those inferior athletes on offense? Strange.
                Pull your head out for a once.

Comment

AD had mentioned that he would take the Pitt State job just to piss of the current NW President, but only in jest.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X