Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so it comes to an end...sunda

not the way he wanted to end a career but, 16 years is a hell of a career with no significant injuries and all body parts working as they should. ty played everything from fullback to hback both gurds and both tackles this season because of injuries and need. he gave everything he had and thats all you can ask.
    he was voted team captain beginning of the season and led the best he could...
    career includes:
    2013 all confernce OAC
    2014 all district and all state olineman
    2015 all state football team captain
    2018 all miaa 2nd team
    2019 state of oklahoma college football player of the year
    2019 all miaa

proud of the kid always had the desire always had to work harder because it never came natural.

i want to thank all of you on here for putting up with my banter which was 100% bs...im not like that at all but i believe sports, football especially, should be more than just people sitting around cross legged and golf clapping....anyway. been a great 5 years sitting around talking with you....maybe ill be back if the youngest gets picked up in the miaa somewhere...

a little about the team. same thing for the last 2 or 3 years. all 4 qbs on the roster started at one point or another this season. were a running team and yet throw 75% of the time with most of them being 15 or more yards especially 3rd and friggin short...why???? why are we throwing 15 yards downfield on 3rd and 3??? whatever....
    OC and DC both resigned sunday. 4 turnovers cost us an easy win saturday but play calling got us beat.....new era....well see. no way that talent should have been losing to some of the teams they did.

anyway, again. i enjoyed it. the jokes the laughs all of it....however, the last one reload threw out there though...my 15 yo son dude?? id better not see you anywhere and someone point out who you are. you will be receiving a sucking nose wound. its a promise. i have bail money i aint worried bout it.

peace guys...

*drops the mic*

Who the fook is that guy

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
      not the way he wanted to end a career but, 16 years is a hell of a career with no significant injuries and all body parts working as they should. ty played everything from fullback to hback both gurds and both tackles this season because of injuries and need. he gave everything he had and thats all you can ask.
      career includes:
      2013 all confernce OAC
      2018 all miaa 2nd team
      2019 all miaa

proud of the kid always had the desire always had to work harder because it never came natural.

i want to thank all of you on here for putting up with my banter which was 100% bs...im not like that at all but i believe sports, football especially, should be more than just people sitting around cross legged and golf clapping....anyway. been a great 5 years sitting around talking with you....maybe ill be back if the youngest gets picked up in the miaa somewhere...

a little about the team. same thing for the last 2 or 3 years. all 4 qbs on the roster started at one point or another this season. were a running team and yet throw 75% of the time with most of them being 15 or more yards especially 3rd and friggin short...why???? why are we throwing 15 yards downfield on 3rd and 3??? whatever....
      OC and DC both resigned sunday. 4 turnovers cost us an easy win saturday but play calling got us beat.....new era....well see. no way that talent should have been losing to some of the teams they did.

anyway, again. i enjoyed it. the jokes the laughs all of it....however, the last one reload threw out there though...my 15 yo son dude?? id better not see you anywhere and someone point out who you are. you will be receiving a sucking nose wound. its a promise. i have bail money i aint worried bout it.

peace guys...

*drops the mic*
      Good luck man to you and the family.

Comment

career includes:
        2013 all confernce OAC
        2018 all miaa 2nd team
        2019 all miaa

peace guys...

*drops the mic*

Comment

career includes:
          2013 all confernce OAC
          2018 all miaa 2nd team
          2019 all miaa

peace guys...

*drops the mic*
          Congrats man. Nothing like the feeling of pride for your kids.

Keep supporting the team and don't be a stranger. The MB is better with fans like you!
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

UCO has the talent and facilities. They just were never able to maintain the level of play needed to win the MIAA. Congrats on the MIAA first team OL two years running. You, your son, and all UCO fans can be proud.

Don't let the trolls get you down!

Comment

Hahahaha good riddance. I dont tend to hang around trailer parks or the welfare office so, I doubt I will see you around.

p.s. Nobody cares.....

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                Hahahaha good riddance. I dont tend to hang around trailer parks or the welfare office so, I doubt I will see you around.

p.s. Nobody cares.....
                Gotta be that guy, huh?

Comment

I want more Jimbo. Not less.

Comment

Originally posted by catbacker07 View Post

Gotta be that guy, huh?
                    You damn right.... he gets no pass from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      I want more Jimbo. Not less.
                      Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

p.s. Nobody cares.....
                        Evidently more care than you think! I am one of those as well. If you give it time, reload, your panties will loosen up.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

Evidently more care than you think! I am one of those as well. If you give it time, reload, your panties will loosen up.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X