Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why's there no UCM game thread over here?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to babysit as many have already called it a night or are in KC to see Jennies Volleyball.

Comment

During the film sessions this week, I hope Brook Bolles watched some 2017 film of himself. That's the guy we need on the field today. (as pointed out by John and others this season)

Da Mules 48
      Dogs 32

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
        No need to babysit as many have already called it a night or are in KC to see Jennies Volleyball.
        That's where my wife and I were. Great game, Jennies pulled it out in 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post

That's where my wife and I were. Great game, Jennies pulled it out in 5.
          For the Lady Asses to come back in five after being fire-bombed 25-8 in the first set was pretty amazing. Honestly, like fighters, I think Washburn used up all its energy in that first round.

Comment

I think UCM wins this game, and with relatively little drama.
            I think something like UCM 45, U-of-Indy 31.
            Just a guess could be completely wrong.
            Northwest Missouri State University
            BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbadbod View Post

For the Lady Asses to come back in five after being fire-bombed 25-8 in the first set was pretty amazing. Honestly, like fighters, I think Washburn used up all its energy in that first round.
              Amazing to see the "Rope a Dope" in volleyball. Amazing comeback indeed. You see it in football every now and then, ie Baylor and Oklahoma last weekend and the Paties vs. the Chiefs last year. Great win for the Jennies and now hopefully this will secure their bid into the regional and by far the toughest regional in all of college volleyball.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X