Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy v. UCM

It's game day folks and i'll be headed to the game soon. Hope the clouds clear out and the sun shines on the Mules. Expecting a great game with the Mules coming out victorious.

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
    It's game day folks and i'll be headed to the game soon. Hope the clouds clear out and the sun shines on the Mules. Expecting a great game with the Mules coming out victorious.
    I think the Mules win by at least 14.
    Northwest Missouri State University
    BEARCATS

Comment

Good luck to BB3.0 & the Mules...hoping for an all MIAA Regional final

Comment

Svoboda and his players just had a great postgame interview. After the players left, he was talking out loud to another guy (maybe it was Jerry Hughes?), and the microphone was still on. He went on to say in confidence that "what everyone doesn't know is that Bolles was on a leg and half the last few weeks..." Then a UCM official came to him and set, "that's a hot mic!" he then got up and left.
        Northwest Missouri State University
        BEARCATS

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post
          Svoboda and his players just had a great postgame interview. After the players left, he was talking out loud to another guy (maybe it was Jerry Hughes?), and the microphone was still on. He went on to say in confidence that "what everyone doesn't know is that Bolles was on a leg and half the last few weeks..." Then a UCM official came to him and set, "that's a hot mic!" he then got up and left.
          yep...i also heard that...and if the Ferris coach didn't hear it, he will.

Comment

Congrats mules!
            Nice win
            Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
              Congrats mules!
              Nice win
              Dear Big Sig....you suck....Lindewood Suck too.lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post
                  I saw that. He also said that they had found a better treatment for him that seemed to be helping.

Comment

Two home playoff games for the Mules, two wins and I have been to both. Indy was a very solid team and would easily be in the upper half of the MIAA. How they lost to Lwood is beyond me but then again Lwood won today. Go figure.

After Indy's first series I thought the Mules were in for a long afternoon. Instead, the Mules settled down and hung tough and won a good game. The Indy QB was very elusive and missed at least three deep balls where the Indy player was behind the Mules defensive backs. Like all mules faithful has stated, so go Bolles so goes the Mules. One horrible misread on the Mules second series and one throw out of bounds on a deep ball where Davidson was behind everyone were his only miscues today. Why Indy didn't run their big guy more, #2, is beyond me. he ran downhill and was a beast. He returns next year and will continue to be a force.

Bolles wasn't really under a ton of pressure today and it showed. He made some amazing throws and Shea Wyatt had three great catches in a row on a drive in the 4th quarter. All three were for first downs. Indy had no answer for them.

'Boda said in the post game that Indy was geared up to stop the run and for the most part they did. #28 was creating havoc all afternoon and seemed to be making tackles on most plays. 'Boda added that they decided to throw a series and all they did was march down the field and score in the middle of the 4th. The touchdown pass late in the first half was a throw most can not make. Like was leaked out in the post game, Bolles is hampered with a leg issue. He ran just enough but I really miss the Bolles of two years ago that was a threat to run. That faucet would make the Mules offense very tough to stop.

The defense held it's own and made some plays when it was needed. Would have turned ugly but Indy missed on at least three deep balls that would have been touchdowns had they connected. Ubong's sack late in the 4th sealed the game IMO. Excellent move off the edge and his whooped the tackle on that play. That tackle came after the Mules finally did something in kickoff coverage. On the kickoff, Malik Clayborn, second year student but a first year walk-on from Belton, made a big tackle around the 20. To me, that set the tone for that series as it was the first time it seemed like that Indy didn't start from past the 30 with most being beyond the 35. Think about that. A walk-on who hadn't played in over a year since high school makes the shortened post season roster and produces. he will have three years eligibility left and I look for him to do bigger things. Currently he is on the offensive side of the ball (another receiver) but may be moving to the defensive side this spring. If indeed true, look for him to be making plays on that side of the ball either at an outside linebacker or safety.

Craziest play of the game. Indy was stopped on a third and long on their touchdown drive in the 3rd quarter. Long after the play was over a flag was thrown on the Mules sideline. Unsportsman like conduct call on the Mules #30. What!!! That's Zack Davidson the tight end/punter. I missed what happened but sure as $%&* in typical mules fashion, that misstep led to an opposing team score. Glad that didn't cost the mules.

Overall the officiating was not a factor and glad to see. There was only one call that was questionable that went against the mules. Other than that, they let them play and they were not center stage in the game.

Crowd was..well...disappointing from the mules fans. There were more Indy fans than, Lincoln, Hays and just about the same number as came to the Pitt game. Good showing on their part. Those that were there made some noise and were entertained.

Well onto Big Rapids. Mules live to play another day. Will be interesting how the mules handle Ferris and the elements. Win or lose, all I hope for is a well played contested game and let the chips fall where they may.

Comment

Still here, is it safe to come out of the woods? All that Bolles Blows stuff came from Greenwood Bearcat, he hacked my account, rotten sob. Hell, even my poor sick mother in the nursing home was sending me hate mail....really mom, it wasn't me.

Bolles 2017 showed up Saturday and whipped those Indy hounds. Now on to Big Rapids to MULE KICK another dog pack..

Da Mules
                      Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 11-25-2019, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I picture greenwood with a big rubber mallet and a pipe wrench trying to "hack" a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          I picture greenwood with a big rubber mallet and a pipe wrench trying to "hack" a computer.
                          Isn't that how you do it. Bring your computer to me and I'll hack it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Isn't that how you do it. Bring your computer to me and I'll hack it for you.
                            I would use a 3 pound sledge and an angle grinder.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X