Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Round Lindenwood @ NW...Welcome back!!!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Round Lindenwood @ NW...Welcome back!!!

Just when you thought you were out, we pulled you back in. Welcome back to MIAA land.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

I think we'll have our hands full with Lindenwood. They're for real. Start the year off 1 and 3, then go on a 8 game win streak...they're a bunch of believers right now, very, very, very dangerous I'm thinking.
    Northwest Missouri State University
    BEARCATS

Comment

i think our defense will give us a chance against anyone. but offense didn't build any confidence today that they will be able to hold up their end of that arrangement.

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post
        I think we'll have our hands full with Lindenwood. They're for real. Start the year off 1 and 3, then go on a 8 game win streak...they're a bunch of believers right now, very, very, very dangerous I'm thinking.
        This point in the season every team is for real and every team is dangerous. Just ask Tarleton.

NW needs a fix for its bipolar offense.
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power
        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

OUR OFFENSE SUCKS, SUCKS AGAIN AND SUCKS MORE. Our OC cannot scheme, change etc. (Rant over)

Comment

Rankin should have a day against LW. We will probably give him 7-10 carries.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
              i think our defense will give us a chance against anyone. but offense didn't build any confidence today that they will be able to hold up their end of that arrangement.
              Our run D is pretty good. Back to reality this week though for a more "conventional" offense. Still though, the D is pretty good. Offensively, the same question we've had all year. Which one shows up? Jekyll or Hyde?
              Go Hounds!
              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
              Cyclone Power
              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post
                Bahaha

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post
                  Just crazy this kid isn't getting touches. WTF are we saving him for?
                  Go Hounds!
                  B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                  Cyclone Power
                  ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by BEARCAT View Post

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Just crazy this kid isn't getting touches. WTF are we saving him for?
                      Blows my mind. All respect to Strayhorn, but Rankin is the better back and should be the focus of the offense. He should get a minimum of 15 touches per game between handoffs and receptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
                        Agreed, but HU D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LU D

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

This point in the season every team is for real and every team is dangerous. Just ask Tarleton.

NW needs a fix for its bipolar offense.

Comment

Brister is really good, though. But we should be able to move the ball well on them.

Comment

Originally posted by catbacker07 View Post

Agreed, but HU D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LU D
                              LU D not that great.
                              I get that HU offense is unique and they are very well trained at what they do, but it's also very one dimensional. Our D didn't have to take any chances, just had to stay disciplined. LU offense presents far more problems for our D.
                              Go Hounds!
                              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                              Cyclone Power
                              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X