Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Campbell is done for the season. Has to be a big plus for the Mules!

Comment

Coach Boda's weekly radio show is ready to start, I'll let you know what he has to say.
      Last edited by Donkeydamus; 11-26-2019, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
        What happened to Jayru?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post

What happened to Jayru?
          Needs ankle surgery according to several news reports.
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

How so? They looked great in person and the game story on the mules website had several shots of them. Maybe you were looking at something different. I know they're not as cool as the all green lawn care uniforms you guys wear.
            In all fairness to you, the guy with which you're discussing uniform aesthetics has some of the worst tastes in football uniform in recorded history.

And all-green is awesome with green helmets. It's not nearly as cool with white helmets.

Comment

Not sure if this radio show was live or taped. I didn't hear any reference to Campbell being out (but I got distracted for a couple minutes with a phone call). Just the usual polite coach speak with plenty of praise for Ferris State as the runner up last year and all their weapons. Similar praise from coach Boda for the UCM players and a report that Mules QB, Brook Bolles nagging leg injury had improved to the point that Bolles will participate in his first Tuesday practice in a few weeks.That needed to be addressed on today's radio show because of coach Boda's post game UIndy press conference gaff when he let the QB leg injury nugget out of the bag. He didn't realize the microphone was still live after the press conference and he thought he was speaking privately to a UCM staffer. Bottom line, Bolles (2017) is back and I didn't detect any leg issue when he was running the ball against UIndy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

In all fairness to you, the guy with which you're discussing uniform aesthetics has some of the worst tastes in football uniform in recorded history.

And all-green is awesome with green helmets. It's not nearly as cool with white helmets.
                I agree, the white helmets totally kill (in a bad way) the all green uniform presentation.

Comment

Only time I think all solid one color works is either black, white, or dark blue.

I actually like white helmets when paired with white pants.

But I also wear socks with crocks.
                  Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                    Only time I think all solid one color works is either black, white, or dark blue.

Agree on the helmets, but geek alert on the crocks.

Comment

Kaboom - Da Mules by 12.

Comment

Not so fast my friend, it will help as he was a dynamic player but the mules will still need to stop the run/read option. The other factor is the weather. Do we even own sideline jackets? I have never seen them in my 18+ years here at UCM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
                          Not so fast my friend, it will help as he was a dynamic player but the mules will still need to stop the run/read option. The other factor is the weather. Do we even own sideline jackets? I have never seen them in my 18+ years here at UCM.
                          You're worried about jackets? Maybe we can dust off the ones we had at the playoff game in Maryville in 2010. Mules defense will be solid and Bolles 17.0 will trigger the Mules run and gun attack to a victory.

Comment

Hold the phone - Our back up beat you guys last year in playoffs pretty good...FSU had over 600 yards of offense vs NWMSU. Travis will be playing against the Donkeys...Just started 2 weeks ago against Grand Valley....so like other teams would cry if their Harlon Hill trophy winner is not playing...next Dawg up...Bring your snow gear....Donkeys

Dawg UP!

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

No. Green Green Green was great. I actually find all black boring. I honestly don't really like black except how ESU did it this year. The matte black helmets with a standout gold E was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

No. Green Green Green was great. I actually find all black boring. I honestly don't really like black except how ESU did it this year. The matte black helmets with a standout gold E was awesome.
                                I'm not a fan of the all one color, I like the contrast. At least D2 schools don't have the budget to have those all highlighter color uniforms the NFL and Oregon roll out at times. Ugh...

That being said, I've been told by HC's that the kids love the different uniform schemes and it can help with recruiting...and since they aren't recruiting me, they'll table my suggestions! What...don't they realize I may have another year of eligibility somewhere!!! :D

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X